Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesn't IncelTear realize they have no credibility?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I went to two state universities in the years 2003-2008. I saw the blackpill in action throughout that time.

Many other incels on here saw the exact same stuff in college. Even Elliott Rodger saw that stuff in college.

We also have access to platforms used by actual normies, such as TikTok and Youtube. Not to mention, Karen Owen - who is the epitome of every girl I ever went to college with - confirmed everything I said in my previous thread about what women want from men, in her Duke "sex thesis." Check it out. You won't touch that, though. You never touch that. Nobody ever touches the Karen Owen pill, because unlike scientific studies where the other side will just go, "the methodology is flawed" and "but the sample size is too small," no matter what the study is about, Karen Owen makes it crystal clear what normie women want in men through her vivid descriptions of her 2010 college whoring around. And it's exactly what incels say.

And we're supposed to take the word of a bunch of mentally ill tranny freaks, "asexuals," predators of teen girls (Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14, for instance), enablers of predators of teen girls, LARPers, and autistic soyboy gamers?

One look at your user history shows us why we shouldn't take you seriously. You posted on r/suicidewatch. You posted on r/depression. You posted on r/transgender. You posted on r/bipolar. You posted on r/bpd.

Clean your rooms, buckos!

You also post on r/arethestraightsok, r/raisedbynarcissists, r/femaledatingstrategy, r/nothowgirlswork, and r/feminism.

You're tools of Yuri Andropov and the Soviet Union's "active measures" program. Take the Yuri Bezmenov pill.

We're not equal. You were made to believe "equality" is a good thing by communist propaganda. All animals are equal, but the animal leaders are more equal than others.

The hippies were wrong. Drugs and orgies are not good things. Polyamory is bad. You can't measure "harm." You don't get an "ought" from an "is." Atheism is not a coherent paradigm.

Also,

Hey y'allllllll, how do you explain MrSamEntertainment of TikTok not having a girlfriend, despite clearly desiring one (based on videos he has uploaded)? You already insisted he has a great personality because he had a "productive day" at college, as shown by a video he uploaded. Clearly y'alllllllll didn't sense any tockthick mathculinity coming from his nonverbal communicationz, since you think he personality mogs us so bad.

And yet he's getting mocked relentlessly by normies on TikTok. Girls are sarcastically telling each other that they should date him, which is similar to what many of us experienced in high school.

Our trauma doesn't count, though. It's not like we're a woman and a man we weren't attracted to touched our butt back in 1988 or anything.

Getting relentlessly mocked and bullied throughout adolescence is no big deal, and we have no right to complain about it, yo.

Also, we probably deserved it. The bullies could tell that we subconsciously hated women. Bullies are good. Incels are bad.

Why doesn't IncelTear realize they have no credibility?​

Because they're made up of
-women
-faggots
-male feminists
None of which are capable of using more than 2 braincells at a time :soy:

Anyone who gives inceltears attention is low IQ in my oppinion.
It's like you're trying to argue with chimpanzees, you look stupid. You ARE stupid for even trying and wasting your time.
These people have mocking lonely man on the internet AS A HOBBY, it's pretty clear to me that these people are not worth my time or attention at all.

ITcucks are desperate to look superior to other. they think we feel offended by what they say about us . i just ignore those people.
in the end of the day i am the only person who knows what my disease is and i don't need people validation or opinion on it.

Karen Owen "thesis" was a joke among her friends. Similar to how every girl rates every boy in attractiveness among their friends. I would guess most, if not all her sexual stories were fake. It was said that most of the lacrosse guys wanted their names removed, why would they do that after supposedly fucking her in the library? Karen wasn't a very attractive woman, she was like a 6 at best. The lacrosse guys she mentioned were legit rich Chads that could fuck anyone they wanted.

women's lives intrinsically have value, so it's hard for them to get blackpilled.

women's lives intrinsically have value, so it's hard for them to get blackpilled.
They are black pilled and they’re aware of what they’re doing but they virtue signal to keep normies in check.

Karen Owen "thesis" was a joke among her friends. Similar to how every girl rates every boy in attractiveness among their friends. I would guess most, if not all her sexual stories were fake. It was said that most of the lacrosse guys wanted their names removed, why would they do that after supposedly fucking her in the library? Karen wasn't a very attractive woman, she was like a 6 at best. The lacrosse guys she mentioned were legit rich Chads that could fuck anyone they wanted.

Because she was easy.

She wrote about some of them having small penises, so it's pretty obvious why they would want their names removed. Not to mention other bad things she wrote about some of them.

faggots and moral retards on reddit? no way!

Who cares? Those people actually think cutting off their dicks makes them a woman

Ever since I saw them get exposed, yeah, they have absolutely no credibility.

I live on a university campus. I have a job. I travel around a lot. Whenever I go out in a bar or club, especially in a high-density area of the United States (anywhere coastal), all of my blackpill beliefs are basically confirmed for me. Shit is right in front of my face.

I don't need some chronically online, mentally ill retard telling me that what I am seeing IRL isn't the truth.

Some of the users who have just slight credibility on that cesspool are products of their time. Dudes in their 40s and 50s who comment every once in a while who might be average or a bit below who managed to get laid or get married (or at least claimed to) before the rise of hookup culture. Whoop-de-do, good for them, the average age on here is 19-20 years old. Femoids now are a hell of a lot different than when those guys were growing up.

Some of them may be mentally ill/autistic basement dwellers who barely leave their home. So they are very naive about how the real world works.

The worst ones are just miserable sadistic self-hating morons. They cannot cope with their miserable life and they're rotten on inside so they try to inflict pain online against others through sarcasm, open or subtle mocking, insulting etc.

Overall, they mainly consist (obviously) of those living in Anglophone world ( US, UK etc ). They don't understand social dynamic in countries with different cultures.
In countries with less Christianisation people can openly acknowledge the importance of looks, wealth, social status ( like in East Asian or former Soviet states ).

Just ignore those IT Cucks.