Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does YouTube and bitchute and til tok suppress and condemn incel videos ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
Are women and normies that lame that they have to shut down Internet spaces for Young Men To Vent ? Talk about intolerance I guess on YouTube and bitchute and tik tok the only people allowed to vent there problems are women and normies and that is a double standard.

Because they problems aren't real and truth needs to be supressed or milions will revolt against they oweners

All media suppress the truth

Are women and normies that lame that they have to shut down Internet spaces for Young Men To Vent ? Talk about intolerance I guess on YouTube and bitchute and tik tok the only people allowed to vent there problems are women and normies and that is a double standard.
Because we are ugly and abominable to lay eyes upon.

Normies will make up all sorts of reasoning for why they hate us and ban us from everything. At the end of the day, the truth is simple, they hate us because we are disgusting to look at, everything else is just their cope so they can feel like good people after mistreating us.

A certain world view has to be protected.
It it wouldn't be protected at all costs, it wouldn't be the dominant world view.

yes

Because we are ugly and abominable to lay eyes upon.

Normies will make up all sorts of reasoning for why they hate us and ban us from everything. At the end of the day, the truth is simple, they hate us because we are disgusting to look at, everything else is just their cope so they can feel like good people after mistreating us.

It it wouldn't be protected at all costs, it wouldn't be the dominant world view.
I don't like the popular worldview.

Cus we disrupt degenerative norms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back