Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does USA have so much ERs compared to other countries?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
"its easy to get guns" i mean, usa isn't the only place with guns and it certainly isn't the only way to go ER. "there are high rates of inceldom in usa" true but the same could be said about europe etc.

is american culture just that bad?

weapon i guess its because everyone can get weapon there easily

Its the chemicals in the water

It's the Jews ngl

American culture is particularly degenerate and hedonistic due in part to its historical prosperity and lack of hardship compared to what other countries suffered during the world wars.

Another facet is the whole "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality and hyperindividualism which also resulted in part from the above. It seems this promotes the desire to ER because it creates this situation where the lonely, alienated individual os confronted with a society who gives absolutely zero fucks about him (at least compared to euro where there is generallymore social safety nets and the cities are built in such a way to encourage more civic life and communal engagement).

So when you combine the empty, hedonistic, virtueless culture; the hyperindividualism and lack of any stake in the community, and of course access to firearms; you get this uniquely crazy situation in the us.

Has way more guns and violent culture

Because its the culture.

There are many countries where you can have guns and there are less ER's.

You cannot say its an economical thing because those countries are poorer YET have less ER's than USA.

Because they sell assault rifles to certified schizos at supermarkets and say muh freedom muh constitution.

Mental health issues + easy access to guns

Because it's full of americans

Tbh, there are more ERs because people are more likely to fight back. In Europe for example, most cels take the suicide pill or simply ldar until they die. Suicide rate is still high in the US, but these kinds of shootings are only going to get worse.

American culture is particularly degenerate and hedonistic due in part to its historical prosperity and lack of hardship compared to what other countries suffered during the world wars.

Another facet is the whole "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality and hyperindividualism which also resulted in part from the above. It seems this promotes the desire to ER because it creates this situation where the lonely, alienated individual os confronted with a society who gives absolutely zero fucks about him (at least compared to euro where there is generallymore social safety nets and the cities are built in such a way to encourage more civic life and communal engagement).

So when you combine the empty, hedonistic, virtueless culture; the hyperindividualism and lack of any stake in the community, and of course access to firearms; you get this uniquely crazy situation in the us.
Bingo! Some countries like Switzerland have a very high gun ownership, there is very little violence, and nobody went "ER" so far. Guns are not the problem.

On the other side, many Central or South American "shitholes" have this done everyday, nobody speaks about it.

NRA wants $$$$$$

The U.S. has the 3rd highest population and easy access to guns.

I'm sure these attacks are contagious in some way -- they become embedded in culture and that spawns copycat attacks. I mean, Columbine wasn't the first school shooting, but it is iconic.

BlessingAK 47Russia2014

Easy access to guns & gun culture plays a big part and makes it much easier for them to kill a bunch of people at once, making you famous in the process. We europecels are more likely to rot until we die or kill ourselves.

In Switzerland they train the populace to handle assault rifles and they can casually walk around with automatic weapons on their back in public. Yet they have little if any gun crime. The issue obviously isn't the proliferation of firearms. It is that the USA is a sprawling, low trust society with mental health problems of many clashing cultures and peoples. But sure let's give up a liberty because of few dozen sensational deaths a year out of a population of around 350,000,000. Muh muh muh.
Of course, a few dozen lol. I guess walking around with an assault rifle is a good cope though. :lul:
Also lol. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Switzerland

"its easy to get guns" i mean, usa isn't the only place with guns and it certainly isn't the only way to go ER. "there are high rates of inceldom in usa" true but the same could be said about europe etc.

is american culture just that bad?
It´s a playground for blackpills.

because its jewnited states of americunts

How many you want to attribute to mass shootings per year on average? Let's say 2000 which is a gross overestimation. How many is that per capita?

Compare that to the damage done due to text driving:
Get dabbed on :dab:

Give up a liberty for "2000 deaths" :lul: when it's inconceivable to give up smartphones which cause many more deaths :feelshaha:

Posting a wikipedia link and he thinks that shuts down the argument :lul: Where in the article debunked what I said? The adult males there are expected to undergo military training in which they are issued a SG 550 which they keep, and ammunition is NOT hard to obtain despite other faggots like you trying to claim this. OMG fact check :soy:

Most states in the US also require the passing of a mental health check in order to obtain a firearm. Get dabbed on. :dab:

:lul::feelskek::feelsokman:
What the fuck does it mean? Hurr durr compare it to the damage done when the meteor wiped out the dinosaurs. You have to take it into account all of the deaths caused by the gun craze and extreme availability, not just mass shootings, also guess what pretty much everywhere else people don't have such mass shooting rates.
About the article it literally proves what you said wrong in the first lines.
Are you seriously dabbing on me because it's ok since "most states" require you to pass a mental health check in order to obtain a firearm? :lul:

Because it’s over for many men

It's the jews giving SSRIs and mind control pills to vulnerable teens
It's always the jews

Deaths caused by allowing the proliferation of smartphones and allowing the proliferation of firearms are directly comparable. A natural disaster isn't. If gun control can happen so can smartphone control. Except the right to bear arms is an essential liberty protecting all of the other liberties such as free speech, smartphones are not.

"Firearms regulation in Switzerland allows the free acquisition of semi-automatic, but not fully automatic firearms by Swiss citizens and foreigners with permanent residence"

This is exactly the same in the UNITED STATES YOU SMOOTH BRAIN. :lul: Unless you were grand daddied in from over 30 years ago.
Citizens cannot obtain fully automatic weapons, and they haven't manufactured them for purchase in over 30 years. JFL @ thinking wikipedia would end the debate anyway.

Switzerland has more semi-automatic rifles distributed per capita than the USA. Next you're going to google or find on some :soy: site that it's supposedly hard to obtain ammunition in Switzerland. I'll let you know per-emptively this is also false. Get DABBED ON. :dab:

By most I mean 46 states, and there is a federal prohibition against it as well. It's hard for most people to obtain a firearm if they even went to the shrink to talk about depression. So yeah get dabbed on once again. :dab:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
First off it's not the same thing, smartphones are not made to cause death and injuries but yes perhaps they should take them away if you people can't handle them lol.
About the wiki thing, you are only quoting whatever you like leaving out the other part. You said they can freely walk around with rifles on their back as if it was such a common thing but it the article it says permits for concealed carry are issued sparingly. They have around 27 firearms every 100 people while you Americans have 120, I don't think something like that compares to what's going on in America. Lol if you think most people go to shrinks or stuff anyway and everybody knows that retards can get firearms easily in America. I'm quite tired to debate with a buffoon who spams emojis and retarded shit like "get dabbed on" so I'll just say that I really hope you die in the next shooting soon.

If you're an American and don't understand the reason why just based upon your own experiences, you're a fakecel tbh ngl.

America is the land of alienated consumer slaves, full of rootlessness and cosmopolitanism, and (((both))). Its very nature is so odious and contrary to humanity that people want to see nothing more than for the whole system to get torn down.

This was precisely why Drumpf got elected as president. Too bad he turned out to be nothing more than a plutocratic orange Zionist.

>B-but at least I know I'm free :soy:

Freedom ain't free, and mass-shootings are the price of our decadent liberal "freedoms."

Last edited:
Guns are not the issue:

rampage2.jpg

The reason this is happening is that they subjected the entire population of the country to MKUltra style mind warping, which they inflicted on the society as a whole through Hollywood, the media, the educational system, the advertising industry up to the psychological and medical fields in general.

America is the most soulless nation on the planet. There's poorer countries out there that may be more violent or unstable but there's none that even remotely approach the level of spiritual malaise and psychological instability that characterizes most Americans.

As stated above, its absolutely the culture. Especially the school administration that not only doesn't punish the bullies, but punishes the victims for defending themselves. The faculty also joins in on bullying the kids too.

Maybe US foids are the worst?

Firearms are not purposefully made to murder civilians. Both are tools and in the hands of irresponsible people can cause carnage, just the combination of smartphone + car causes incredibly more carnage.

Would never happen. Nobody even thinks about how much death is caused by distracted driving due to texting on smartphones. It's not a sensational news story. But you bought the mass shooting hype hook line and sinker.
But still they are not made to kill or hurt people, guns are designed for that reason. I think it's pointless to bring u9 Switzerland if the USA has such a different enviroment and much less calm population.
I am pretty sure you do not need a concealed carry permit to walk around with a visible firearm. I believe it is the same in the USA, and that's it's harder to obtain a CCW than it is to walk around with a rifle visible on your back (but in Switzerland you can go in stores with it).
I am not sure that they can carry rifles like that to walk around or go t McDonald's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Switzerland#Carrying_guns
Let me rephrase this. Most people have semi-automatic firearms in Switzerland on average than in the USA. However gun owners in the USA tend to have a shitload of various guns, which brings the "total number of guns" up, but not the total number of gun owners. And maybe I am wrong about that too, but like I said, it is expected for adult males to get training in firearms, and after which they are issued SG 550s which are semi-automatic rifles just like an AR15.
Oddly it seems I can't find any data about gun owners per country.
You are the buffoon, I did tit for tat with the stupid "muh" shit and lame ass cunty :lul: emojis. If you want a civil debate be civil yourself.
So you litereally littered you long response with memes and emojis because I said "muh" twice in my first post that wasn't even addressed at you specifically. But it's nice to see that we can discuss more civilly.

Because the shootings happen in "no guns" areas.
Also, America is in the forefront of inceldom and Europe is happily following its footsteps

the hyperindividualism is absolutely the biggest factor imo, if you're on the bottom of society not only does nobody give a shit about your problems, they're constantly telling you it's entirely your own fault

Because the US has turned into (or probably has always been) an egoistic, hyperarrogant every-man-for-himself society, where if you fall, you fall hard and the system eats you alive.

Americans are more aware of their fucked up lives than anywhere else in Europe, but their culture also makes them more aggressive and conflict-seeking. An American incel or an outcast of society will shoot up a school/church/shopping mall, while a European incel LDARs, turns into a depressed, miserable wagecuck or kills himself.

How would it be pointless when my point is that firearm proliferation is not the problem?

Guns are not manufactured to kill and hurt civilians in mass shootings. Their intent is for self-defense, hunting, military purposes, etc and the intent behind the 2nd amendment was to arm militias against forces without and within that would seek to oppress Americans. They are a tool that can be abused like any other tool, such as a hammer, you can drive a nail with a hammer or you can smack someone in the side of the head with it and cave their skull in. Or a motorized vehicle, you can get to destinations with a car quicker than foot or horse or you can intentionally drive over pedestrians and rack up an impressive kill count like Alek Minassian, or the various Islamic terrorists using vans and trucks in Bareclona Spain, Nice France, etc.

A lot of the appeals to emotion against gun rights could be better used on restricting teenagers from possessing smartphones. They say kids are dying, and to protect children, yet 11 teens are dying from driving while texting everyday single day. That's one sensationalized school shooting, every single day. I would like to hear what these idiot brats that we have to hear lecture us on gun control have to say about that. They fear going to school, well I fear walking down the street because they're too irresponsible to possess a driver's license.
I mean USA's population is much more messier than Switzerland, it doesn't look like you can compare the two, totally different cultures and enviroment. Also a lot less people to worry about, the only good point in favour of gun ownership that couse give a justification is the shooting/population ratio but even so is that ok when it happens so often and so many people are killed by guns? This time it also happened at a short distance and right after the first shooting, looks like something's not right. Also to die because of a smartphone happens most often because of a mistake and lack of attention whereas with guns don't involuntary incidents like that happen much less? We could take that into account.
Your own wikipedia article states that they can if they possess a gun carrying permit. Then it listed other means that people could carry their SG 550s in broad daylight. If there was a crazy person there, that felt alienated and atomized, and wanted to lash out, they could get their hands on an assault rifle and ammunition and try to mow civilians down and no one would know it before it was too late. Switzerland however is a mostly homogenized, well run society, it's not generating these kinds of people. The America of the past wasn't generating these kinds of people despite basically every man and every homestead wielding firearms.
If I am not mistaken the article says the need valid reason to carry like that in public. I agree about the second part, it's sorta what I was saying before.
Another point is that when everyone is carrying, it deters people from trying. All these shooters go to gun free zones or places where there are a lot of civilians and they don't expect anyone to be carrying.
Yes but it doesn't take much to make a massacre and most of these guys take into account that they have a high chance of dying. For example the second shooter was taken down very fast but could still make a mess.