Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does this song exist (The thank you for sunshine rain song)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Not gonna link it

Song's been going off on tiktok past couple of days I regret discovering it

It's such a cope song, the biggest cope is when they thank god for both sunshine and rain and both joy and pain. At that point what is there to be sad about? Whitepill at it's core, just cope. Pure cope.

Streamers are so annoying too, honestly everything about the normie world annoys and frustrates me, but sometimes I encounter these bullshit songs and streamers jerking their head to these songs and I just wanna punch them in the face

Plus the normie like simping streamers do is super weird too, when they bring girls in

Whatever, I don't care all that much but thought I'd post about it because it's annoying and a retarded cope

I would rather leave my kids with a bad person, some really fat dude who listens to metal and wears a beanie all the time and lives in the wood, compared to these streamers, don't wanna spoil my kids

That's if I have kids, honestly I don't really care about children that's why I wouldn't care who takes care of them, but that song is retarded

This song sucks

Normies like romance and the setting the mood to have sex

Its 10 am in the morning, Shush
here it's past midnight because I have too much energy

also be quiet I'm not gonna cry because it's morning like you

either wake up or sleep, I don't see the problem with my advice I want the best for you

drink some coffee dipped in a cigar and die if you really want to hurt yourself

If I were you I would hurt myself, just saying

here it's past midnight because I have too much energy

also be quiet I'm not gonna cry because it's morning like you

either wake up or sleep, I don't see the problem with my advice I want the best for you
Could you make up your mind aleredy?

Could you make up your mind aleredy?
I can, thanks for asking

bet you can't you just seem like a guy who can't make his mind up you beg for sympathy one second the next you act tough

I can, thanks for asking

bet you can't you just seem like a guy who can't make his mind up you beg for sympathy one second the next you act tough
Are you trying to pull a Rocky Balboa on me?

Are you trying to pull a Rocky Balboa on me?
I'm just bored and if you want to make this thread about you and not the stupid song I don't mind equally stupid in my view but I would prefer you keep your mouth shut

You're not going to so if you want shut up or talk I don't care

I'm just bored

I'm just bored and if you want to make this thread about you and not the stupid song I don't mind equally stupid in my view but I would prefer you keep your mouth shut

You're not going to so if you want shut up or talk I don't care

I'm just bored
INCELRAGE