Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does this shit keep happening to me

BrokenLand

BrokenLand

whitest male to ever exist
I'm so fucking tired of living. I was doing so well too, I joined a taekwondo studio eight-ish months ago because I couldn't get on the wrestling team (I'm a fucking lightweight faggot with joint problems) and found a respectable instructor not much older than me that understood what I was going through, we gamed every other day and actually became good friends. I was improving my grades and thought I looked college ready. I joined a techie-based video elective that might have actually gotten me a career past all this. I was out of the shit hole that was my mental health and got off this fucking retarded forum. But here I am, back where I started. My instructor fucking killed himself. My friend died in a car accident yesterday. The girl I had been talking to at my studio blew me off and said "this isn't the time for that." I've involuntarily fucked my life over and everything I once enjoyed only gives me pain. I'm just going to lurk on here like I used to or end it.

relapse nigga :feelskek:

My condolences, fucking brutal. Not much else to say.

brutal story but
The girl I had been talking to at my studio blew me off and said "this isn't the time for that."
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
fakecel if you had a girl talking to you and even considering the chance of having sex with you in the futur

brutal story but

fakecel if you had a girl talking to you and even considering the chance of having sex with you in the futur
I'd guess that the last thing on his mind is whether he's a fakecel or not. Seeing as he has lost those close to him, best to approach this gingerly and not stir the pot.

brutal story but

You're an even bigger fakecel if you haven't tried talking to foids so that you can fuck them.

brutal story but

She didn't. I had been putting up a mask of just another student when I had the most fucking intense crush on her. I just asked if she wanted to grab a bite after practice and she immediately assumed I was trying to get with her and gave me the most disgusted fucking look I've ever seen. I'm also mildly autist and she might have just been feeling bad for me. :feelsrope:

You're an even bigger fakecel if you haven't tried talking to foids so that you can fuck them.
i talked to girls but none of them even tried to talk back to me and accept my approach. unlike me she seems to be talking to him and have already accepted him approaching her

She didn't. I had been putting up a mask of just another student when I had the most fucking intense crush on her. I just asked if she wanted to grab a bite after practice and she immediately assumed I was trying to get with her and gave me the most disgusted fucking look I've ever seen. I'm also mildly autist and she might have just been feeling bad for me. :feelsrope:
sorry then, i thought you were literally talking to a girl that accepted you

My instructor fucking killed himself. My friend died in a car accident yesterday. The girl I had been talking to at my studio blew me off and said "this isn't the time for that."
brutal brocel :fuk:

Block and avoid them and if she talks bad about you let people know your side of the story while calling her fake

Fucking over man