Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does this nigger @fastnbulbous hate me?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★
He has called me a "faggot" so many times on my profile. I don't even remember him, is he a riceman from the "Seamonkey thinks he can slay in Poland" thread?
@fastnbulbous

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown you know him right?

You wanna know why because you're a race-baiting faggot. Take your shit to twitter, take your shit to trannychan, take your shit to race discussion and SF forums. Most faggots like you who race bait on here lose respect from everyone.

You wanna know why because you're a race-baiting faggot. Take your shit to twitter, take your shit to trannychan, take your shit to race discussion and SF forums. Most faggots like you who race bait on here lose respect from everyone.
The racepill is part of the Blackpill

Just because he and the others disagreed with your negative-IQ take doesn't mean they're ricecels. "EvERyOnE WhO DiSAgReEs WiTh mE iS RiCe", no, you should probably just change the topic because you don't know as much about it as you think you do

Just because he and the others disagreed with your negative-IQ take doesn't mean they're ricecels. "EvERyOnE WhO DiSAgReEs WiTh mE iS RiCe", no, you should probably just change the topic because you don't know as much about it as you think you do
He said he was rice.

Damn, ricecels are the last thing you should be worried about. And most people here only post about matters relating to their own race anyways.
Lebanese mog kpop trannies. Not a debate. But whatever