Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does this forum encourage 4-6/10s to LDAR?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I can understand LDARing if you are truecel or ugly, but what about the normies? Honestly the only case that rotting on this forum would be better on going on incelexit is because you are truecel or ugly/short like too few below the average; most of you guys better looking ones would be better going on IncelExit. They went there and got better,

examples of 4-6/10s:
Daredevil

Attachments

• Charlie_Cox_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    Charlie_Cox_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Neil Patrick Harris

Attachments

• Count_Olaf.png
    Count_Olaf.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 10
Because I love to see normies waste away their lives on this forum instead of ascending. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing a normie being trapped in the LDAR lifestyle and corrupted by the blackpill, sapping every ounce of motivation and happiness they have and filling it with misery and despair. Oh what fun!

Because I love to see normies waste away their lives on this forum instead of ascending. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing a normie being trapped in the LDAR lifestyle and corrupted by the blackpill, sapping every ounce of motivation and happiness they have and filling it with misery and despair. Oh what fun!

I thought I was 4-6 but if matt Murdock is 6/10 I'm like 2/10
:feelsrope:

I forgot about this, but if they are COWARDS they deserve to rot here with their virginity, knowing full well that they are an immutable coward

I forgot about this, but if they are COWARDS they deserve to rot here with their virginity, knowing full well that they are an immutable coward
how do you define a coward? a cowardly chad can still get laid

If I remember correctly 60% of males in history never reproduced.
That means that if your sub 6 its fucking over. All you can be is a beta provider. Working your ass off and wagecucking.
If your smart you don't work to make money for another man.

how do you define a coward? a cowardly chad can still get laid
a coward is a 5-8 looking guy that is a virgin because he's too shy or he never asked out at least 12 girls to understand how over it is. If they actually tried, they would learn that it's not over for them.

If I remember correctly 60% of males in history never reproduced.
That means that if your sub 6 its fucking over. All you can be is a beta provider. Working your ass off and wagecucking.
If your smart you don't work to make money for another man.
most people still get to have kids
if that was the case most males from our class would have roped already

most people still get to have kids
if that was the case most males from our class would have roped already
If I remember correctly. it was 60% if I remember it wrong it was 40%.
40% is not an impressive number, it basically means that almost half of all males will never reproduce. And the number will climb every year.

:feelswhat:

If I remember correctly. it was 60% if I remember it wrong it was 40%.
40% is not an impressive number, it basically means that almost half of all males will never reproduce. And the number will climb every year.
most people still have wives

most people still have wives
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:feelsUgh:Sure, but they kids have another dad:feelsUgh:
40% is fact, look it up if you don't believe me.

Here is what I found:
[UWSL]JUNE 13, 2019 – About 61.6% of men (74.7 million men) age 15 and over are fathers[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Among all adult men, 40.5 percent have no biological children, 37.5 percent have between one and two children, and 22.0 percent have three or more children[/UWSL]

Last edited:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:feelsUgh:Sure, but they kids have another dad:feelsUgh:
40% is fact, look it up if you don't believe me.

Here is what I found:
[UWSL]JUNE 13, 2019 – About 61.6% of men (74.7 million men) age 15 and over are fathers[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Among all adult men, 40.5 percent have no biological children, 37.5 percent have between one and two children, and 22.0 percent have three or more children[/UWSL]
so you assume most people will just rope? or are there childless men with no fathers?