Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does the US has so many cucks?

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Legit half of the american male population seems to be Soyjak tier IT sort of cucks simping and paying $ 500 for feet pics at the same time supporting feminists. And the other half being chads and tyrones cucking them, cos these two kinds of people are the ones you see whenever it comes to US outside of it. Not many cucks when it comes to Europe or UK.

Probably because they are overweight and have low testosterone as a result.

Massive Jew social engineering + Jew dominance of the education system + total Jew control of Hollywood/entertainment/music industry.

Couple that with most people being natural born followers with a lemming like nature you have a recipe for disaster on your hands if you’re a racially aware Jew wise white person.

Oh yeah almost forgot Jews have also tainted much of the food and water supply to either sterilize, pacify or turn men into fags.

Probably because they are overweight and have low testosterone as a result.
This seems accurate tho, most fat people can't grow a decent beard and often lack in body hair but as soon as they go lean or musclemaxx, they get decent beards and body hair that can suggest that testosterone amount amongst fatties is much less than their lean counterparts. Idk for sure tho.
Massive Jew social engineering + Jew dominance of the education system + total Jew control of Hollywood/entertainment/music industry.

Couple that with most people being natural born followers with a lemming like nature you have a recipe for disaster on your hands if you’re a racially aware Jew wise white person.

Oh yeah almost forgot Jews have also tainted much of the food and water supply to either sterilize, pacify or turn men into fags.
:feelsthink:

Not many cucks when it comes to Europe or UK.
I beg to differ at least on one front.

British faggots/cucks rival our own US bred and born variety in perhaps both numbers and their noxious over the top faggotry of political correctness and nigger worship.

The rest of European men you may be kind of right about but that remains to be seen ie to prove their manhood over the cucks of the US and Britain the rest of Europe needs to begin expelling their rapefugees.

British faggots/cucks rival our own US bred and born variety in perhaps both numbers and noxious faggotry.

The rest of European men you may be kind of right about but that remains to be seen ie to prove their manhood over the cucks of the US and Britain the rest of Europe needs to begin expelling their rapefugees.
Yea, I agree with Brit cucks being on par with American cucks, but I can never know for the rest of Europe cos I don't understand them, yet they're seemingly more based than Anglo cucks and don't flock to cucked shit like IT and stuff the way Anglos do.

This seems accurate tho, most fat people can't grow a decent beard and often lack in body hair but as soon as they go lean or musclemaxx, they get decent beards and body hair that can suggest that testosterone amount amongst fatties is much less than their lean counterparts. Idk for sure tho.

:feelsthink:
Testosterone has literally nothing to do with beards retard. There are people who can grow decent muscles (the actual indicator for testosterone) and don't have beards and scrawny faggots who can grow santa clause beards. One has literally zero to do with the other.

Testosterone has literally nothing to do with beards retard. There are people who can grow decent muscles and don't have beards and scrawny faggots who can grow santa clause beards. One has literally zero to do with the other.
I already said that I don't know for sure, yet calm down bro, don't feel so bad for cucks.

Un healthy diet and weak family relations
Plus shitty Education
Sorry burger bros,but ı wish your country was dead.

they are overweight and have low testosterone as a result.

Feminism that castrate males.

British faggots/cucks rival our own US bred and born variety in perhaps both numbers and their noxious over the top faggotry of political correctness and nigger worship.

Agreed, I have lived in the UK for most of my life. Utterly cucked, and just gets worse by the day.

All of the West, and really the developed world, is cucked. You probably just receive the most exposure to USA soys rather than whatever else country

youroop (western part) and japan are worse lol. At least outside of US major cities i.e. in the country men are slightly less whiteknight. east europe is less cucked than all

USofA shithole as typical, my slav male mates are all openly hating women for being stupid :feelsokman::feelsokman: