Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does the situation always develop to our disadvantage?

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★★
Probably gonna be a long one, but duck it, I can't take more of this shit. Uni is hell, living is hell, resting is hell, breathing is hell, everything is hell.
Life is so fucking anger inducing it's unbelievable, envy, jealousy, anger and sadness is all I fucking feel NEVER happy
I just can't help but feel envy when I see a girl with another guy, I can't help but think about all the fun they must be having together, all the beautiful memories they are carving out while I have to put up with constant studyceling and rotting which is made even more difficult by my lack of motivation and brain fog.

Girls never seem to like me, and I don't know why. Am I really that repulsive? Unattractive?
If a girl loved me and wanted to be my girlfriend, I wouldn't be fucking depressed all the time, not to mention that we could study together, and help motivate each other. I can't understand how wageslaves put up with their 9 to 5 jobs with no girlfriend no love no nothing.

I like to make autistic low IQ comments which I think are funny on here but it is essentially trying to empty water out of a sinking boat using a bucket, when the real problem is the leak in this boat. All I feel is bitter envy towards everyone and everything, especially when it comes to finding a potential girlfriend, which is completely out of my hands.

Fucking END me already, why do people even bother is beyond my comprehension, big lack of motivation love and happiness is not good...

It's like we're cursed.

Yeah we get to spectate what a life should be everyday when we see others and what they are doing. They are experiencing all the positive sensations in life while we rot away alone, entirely unwanted and never good enough for a foid to even show attention to us. Everyday will be exactly like this but look on the bright side, you haven't fallen so low to betabux twitch whores like many normies have.

I could only tell you if you gave an accurate description of your looks and mannerisms or you posted a pic.

Yeah we get to spectate what a life should be everyday when we see others and what they are doing. They are experiencing all the positive sensations in life while we rot away alone, entirely unwanted and never good enough for a foid to even show attention to us. Everyday will be exactly like this but look on the bright side, you haven't fallen so low to betabux twitch whores like many normies have.

Everyday is meaningless and boring, life is so mundane when you are always rotting away and depressed as fuck. Days are all the same, nothing new or interesting. Meanwhile others have the ability to enjoy life for what it is and be successful thanks to their looks and people like a girlfriend helping them. We have nothing...

It's time to make peace with your fate.

Visit Gandy brother.