Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does the forum userbase never grow

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
The size of this forum always seems to stay about the same, I’ve been lurking for awhile cause I was too high inhib to sign up. The blackpill is slowly spreading so it seems like the forum should be growing slowly, but growing none the less. Why does it always stay around the same size?

Mods are trigger happy and ban people easily :feelsmage:

Everyones application gets rejected when they try to register lul

They get banned

People are largely too prideful to want to fully admit to themselves that they are one of us and join up.

I mean on some level I’m sure most of our kind know what they are but to actually join up here and create a username and begin interacting with fellow cels is perhaps too painful for them to bare.

It may be like them finally and fully acknowledging that “it’s over” for them to sign up here.

And at that point their fantasy illusion/delusion that they could be a normie, a Chadlite or a Chad completely disappears in the blink of an eye and from that devastating moment onward they might find themselves locked between two very painful and difficult choices of either cope or rope?

Sure, they’d been coping before you could say with either their delusions of grandeur/PUA or other self improvement horse shit and dead ends but their coping then was mixed with genuine hope for eventual ascension that goes almost or completely away the moment you come and sign up here.

And without that hope perhaps many of our brothers out there know and fear they’d be very likely to commit suicide if they fully accepted and embraced what they are by becoming members here.

Not everyone is cut out for or can handle our way of life.

As many a normie offing themselves during the corona lockdown fiasco has proven.

Last edited:
Mods have been assigned by the FBI to investigate and study us by creating a forum, however at the same time they must not let this forum actually grow greatly. So they make sure to routinely ban users to keep the userbase around the same size :cool:

bans, sui, people leaving (temporary or permanent), not enough newly blackpilled incels

Older users get banned and the new ones just replace them, so it tends to stay pretty consistent.

people eventually stop posting for whatever reasons or ban

Trucels keep roping

coz u guys are dumb lol idk

A lot of guys just lurk instead of posting. Just like how the number of views on a video is usually greater than the number of comments on the video.

Ah that's why they ban so many people? :ha..feels:

Ugly people only

People are largely too prideful to want to fully admit to themselves that they are one of us and join up.

I mean on some level I’m sure most of our kind know what they are but to actually join up here and create a username and begin interacting with fellow cels is perhaps too painful for them to bare.

It may be like them finally and fully acknowledging that “it’s over” for them to sign up here.

And at that point their fantasy illusion/delusion that they could be a normie, a Chadlite or a Chad completely disappears in the blink of an eye and from that devastating moment onward they might find themselves locked between two very painful and difficult choices of either cope or rope?

Sure, they’d been coping before you could say with either their delusions of grandeur/PUA or other self improvement horse shit and dead ends but their coping then was mixed with genuine hope for eventual ascension that goes almost or completely away the moment you come and sign up here.

And without that hope perhaps many of our brothers out there know and fear they’d be very likely to commit suicide if they fully accepted and embraced what they are by becoming members here.

Not everyone is cut out for or can handle our way of life.

As many a normie offing themselves during the corona lockdown fiasco has proven.
High IQ