Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does the average height rise so much in a party setting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It doesn't matter if you heightmog your average 25+ year oldcels on your trip to the supermarket. I can assure that if you're below 6'2 and go to a nightclub you will be painfully average at best. It's unbelievable that so many of these giants exist even though I don't see them on a daily basis. I live in a pretty small town in a country where the average height is 5'9 yet the few times I tried to NTmaxx by going out I was in a place littered with guys who were 6'6+ and were the width of Brock Lesnar.
I can't imagine what it would be like in the Netherlands where the jew stats actually list the average height to be 6'0. I presume that 6'3 guys would look like little kids there.

How can you ever compete with these men? Imagine you had a girlfriend and she saw all these giants that could easily end your life with their bare hands and do whatever they like with her afterwards. Imagine how turned on she would be by that idea. She would never see you as a man again.

Remember, the average height is the average height of your competition. Being taller than a 25 year oldcel doesn't mean shit.

it's not like ugly manlets are the ones going to parties..

How can you ever compete with these men? Imagine you had a girlfriend and she saw all these giants that could easily end your life with their bare hands. Imagine how turned on she would be by that idea. She would never see you as a man again.

Remember, the average height is the average height of your competition. Being taller than a 25 year oldcel doesn't mean shit.
I'm 5'6 so i don't even get thought of when heights of competing men are compared

it's not like ugly manlets are the ones going to parties..

That's true. A lot of blackpilled truecels have already given up which in turn means the average height goes up drastically.

At the nightclub a 5'11 guy is not going to have a good time. As women give a normie height guy basically no attention and interaction. So the normie only goes to the nightclub occasionally.

Meanwhile a 6'4+, big frame guy gets constant flirting and attention from women, and has a great time. So he is hitting the nightclub twice a week, and even develops a whole circle of friends who also like clubbing.

Because truecels stay at home

Actual normies (not the nearcels on cucktears) understand the importance of height and wear lifts. Taller men are also more likely to go to parties.

it filters out the incels

Less anxiety, and most peopel don't participate in anything unless there is a chance of prominence.
Much like peopel who comepnsate with things everywhere, they cannot have a ship set sail in hostile pirate waters unless they are armed to compete. Or else they don't bother.
That's why I was so insecure and angry because I needed perfectionism to prevent any failure possible. And it begins with self inventory before outward activity.
Most things in life are preparation, and then small instance of execution. If you don't have preparation on point then the constructive critical state of mind to go back and self improve is there. And I was stonewalled from it.

That's true. A lot of blackpilled truecels have already given up which in turn means the average height goes up drastically.
Meanwhile a 6'4+, big frame guy gets constant flirting and attention from women, and has a great time. So he is hitting the nightclub twice a week, and even develops a whole circle of friends who also like clubbing.