Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does the area between my nutsack and my legs smell amazing?

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
i don't know why but you know how after a while you get a bit sweaty? Like after day of washing. You aren't really sweaty of dirty, but there is slight layer of built up on your skin.

Well, have you tried rubbing the area between your testicles and leg. Not under, but right or left of the testicle. That area is more damp usually. But for some reason the sweat there smells different and really, really good.

I cannot explain it logically, but for some reason I just love how it smells on my fingers.

The smell is very hard to describe, it is not like regular sweat. Is this high T? [I'm high T by blood work, so might be]

Anyone else like their ball sweat smell?

low T if you don't regularly smell your balls and ass

You're not the only one, it brings a strange sense of pleasure whenever I sniff mine.

It's the smell of dried cum mixed with sweat.

Same bro i can't stop sniffing it :feelsohh::feelsohh:

We should try experiment, inject lots of T then rub some smell collector object in that area and give Stacies to smell it to see how they react. Will they smell the high T and love it or will they be disguisted by your sub8 pheromones?

I read about r9k user taking ball sweat to make his perfume and getting IOIs

HPMBd1v.jpg

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/content/story/men-sniff-fingers-scratching-balls-makes-feel-alive

I also smell my balls frequently its like a drug

I've never done this

it does smell different that other sweat, has a bit sweeter of a smell, but I don't take pleasure in smelling it, no. I take pleasure in literally nothing at all. I am just a husk at this point

I did this years ago and still feel ashamed about it...

Probably the same reason cologne smells good. It is supposed to arouse mates during sex.

yea i also like the smell as well tbh

I've noticed this as well. I also enjoy the smell of the tip of my penis shortly after peeing.

i like touching behind ballsack and smelling it

maybe cuz i associate it with fapping, idk. but i think vents smell good too

mine smells like cum

Everyone loves their own brand.

fuck this was a disgusting read

You should see if foids like it too, rub it all over you and see does it spark some kind of primal urges in them

I wonder what stacy smells like between her pubic area and her leg/thigh. Perhaps a fakecel here would know?

I wonder what stacy smells like between her pubic area and her leg/thigh. Perhaps a fakecel here would know?
If not 100% clean, it's probably a similar smell to male crotch.