Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does soyciety think teenagers are ""kids""?

Jews lie that you can pairbond and have an equally fulfilling sex life as an 18-25 wageslave working for shekels in a soul destroying jobs- as a 13-17 loved up teen getting jiggy for free.

This is, of course, a cucked lie which is why so many 18-25 have drug or alcohol problems to cope with the utter lack of natural reserves of oxytocin (the brain's feel good chemicals) or serotonin that can only be felt by 13-17 year old teen love.

18-25 is all Plastic Love and fake.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong even with actual child brides. Just wait to consumate the marriage theory, you guys can have fun doing other stuff in the meanwhile.

They think 22 year old women are kids too. Soon we'll be talking about 50 year old innocent children.

I'm not sure. But it won't stop me from being attracted to them.

Download

They think 22 year old women are kids too. Soon we'll be talking about 50 year old innocent children.
Feminists wanna empower foids but they infantilize youbg women

My intrest in love and relationships skyrocketed when in the middle of my 16's, so i would like a 16 year old catgirl :)

18-25 is all Plastic Love and fake.
Plastic indeed. There is nothing natural about been forced to be chaste untill you are 18. And miss your real rocket fuel wich is exploding in your 13-17