Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does soyciety at large say that men and foids are equal?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
First of all that is fundamentally not true. In maths, an equal sign means that both sides of the equation are the same but might be represented differently. That is clearly not the case with men and foids.

Also foids are not equal to men. I do not think foids have the same intelligence as men but I could see how someone could think that way. However, most reasonable people other than the soyest of soys would say men are physically superior. So one could say foids might have the same intelligence but men are physically superior so men as a whole are superior.

Soys might then come with the argument that foids can give birth, that is not something you can compare with men though like strength. Men and foids both have strength but men are just better. It would be like saying a plant can do photosynthesis.

The other advantage foids have is that they can have sex and relationships on demand. They only have this because men gave them this. If foids were assigned like the good old days they would not have this.

In summary, men are better than foids and the lie that foids are equal must stop.

Most species have foids as the dominant gender, but since that's not the case with us, that's why we're the dominant species on Earth:smonk:.

Never seen a foid think for themselves, they’re just followers.

Popular thing dies out, move on to the next with the rest.

Because they want to keep promoting the idea that men can and should be totally subservient to every whim and want of a foid, and keep using it an excuse to allow absurd privileges to foids far above what the average man gets despite the fact that they already live on tutorial mode; foid basketball players actually deserve just as much as professional NBAers, because we're all equal! :feelsclown:

They can keep emasculating men and telling them acting like foids is okay because we're pretty much the same, and can go either way if we want; a good thing for the elites. :feelsugh:

Most species have foids as the dominant gender, but since that's not the case with us, that's why we're the dominant species on Earth:smonk:.
In most mammals, males are bigger and stronger

The sexes are not equal, indeed.

But I am convinced that women are smarter than men.

For some reason in modern society this intelligence is still not being applied to our greatest industrial problems, but is rather used in social and interpersonal spheres.

Why? Historical social conditioning may have something to do with it. It could also be that they know where to apply their intelligence to get the most bang for their buck.

Indeed, they get their buck and bang it too.

would you say pets are superior to foids?
Yes, pets are capable of love while foids are not

For some reason in modern society this intelligence is still not being applied to our greatest industrial problems, but is rather used in social and interpersonal spheres.

Why? Historical social conditioning may have something to do with it. It could also be that they know where to apply their intelligence to get the most bang for their buck.

I don’t understand. Do you mean emotional intelligence?

Cause with regular intelligence men are smarter. All the best scientists are men, the innovative businesses are started by men. This is even with all the affirmative action foids get.

Foids do not have emotional intelligence either. They are incapable of empathising with non-Chad men because they hate non-Chad men

I don’t understand. Do you mean emotional intelligence?
I mean comprehensive intelligence. Manipulation, for example, is a rather left-brain logical/spatial reasoning type of game more often as not. The complexity of some of these manipulations is mind-boggling from any standpoint, and can fairly be called "social engineering" I suppose. Psychologists document some of these in "transactional analysis," e.g., Berne's classic book Games People Play.

Machiavellianism requires a very high degree of intelligence.

They are more cunning but they are inferior in 'raw' intelligence.