Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does society offended when fat women are insulted? Its not like landwhales are human

B

bcroger

Major
What are you offended about? NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They don't have feelings like normal people and belong in a zoo, therefore, no one should feel offended.Its not like i'm making fun of actual human beings (white or black people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, men , women , etc.) i'm just making fun of landwhales.

How dare you insult these empowered and strong big women :foidSoy:

:yes:. Im allowed to insult fat negresses whenever i want. cry about it fat ape foids. OO OO AA AA

Last edited:
Vast majority of them are fat because they only eat junk food and never seen a gym from the inside, only a small minority is fat because of medical issues

Is this an edit of a foid's post directed towards short guys?
If a foid talked about short men the way I talked about fat pigs, it would be considered "stunning and brave."

You need to check this out Bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back