Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why does society not treat heightism like racism

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★
It fucking infuriates me how foids treat short men or even average height men we are discriminated against and always humiliated for purely something we can`t control so why doesn`t soyciety treat it like racism my suspicion is because it`s foids who are heightist and they get away with everything since soyciety panders to them

Because soyciety see tall men as something good and short men bad. Todays soyciety is based on SMV scales like chad, normie, and incels. Incels are supposed to be the shitty ones because they contribute nothing to women.

Racism can hurt foids being short doesnt

They don't care about racism. They care snout civil war not starting. In a country with de-facto racial segregation it could start a war easily. But there are no midget-ghettos and therefore organised uprising is impossible.

It fucking infuriates me how foids treat short men or even average height men we are discriminated against and always humiliated for purely something we can`t control so why doesn`t soyciety treat it like racism my suspicion is because it`s foids who are heightist and they get away with everything since soyciety panders to them
because the universe is a fucking cruel piece of fucking rancid dogshit thats why