Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does society make love out to be this big magical thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
I once had a professor tell us love was one of those difficult things to describe. She said if we had to explain it to aliens, we wouldn't know how. I kek'd. I've read stories of ppl on reddit explain it. Some cuck said it was him giving his wife stuff, doing stuff for her out of sheer joy and not expecting stuff or some magical woopty doo bullshit. Once again kekking side to side.

From where I stand it's not that hard to describe it. In fact, I believe mental health professionals use the term "attachments." Because that's what it is. It is an attachment. Different shades of attachment for different situations, but all ATTACHMENTS. That's all it is.

"love" is just heavily romanticized lust

Because that perception of love is part of western culture, it can even be traced back to medival poetry and chivalry.
Also, in a time were most people don't have to struggle any more to survive and goods are mass-produced by mashines, people search for excitement in other things and put high expectations on romantic love to give their live purpuse, excitement and happiness

whogivesafucc said:
"love" is just heavily romanticized lust

Yes. That's usually what it starts out as for a lot of ppl. I see Beckys fawn over goodlooking dudes saying they love them and shit when they don't even know the dude all that well.

Because it probably is. After al, what right have we to talk?

If I wasn’t subhuman and a woman fell in love with me I would be from verge of suicide to happiest guy alive in an instant.

And then there's the "I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU" I see ppl online have posted about their significant others (usually the females say this). WTF? Sounds to me that sexual and physical attraction is gone and love had nothing to do with it.

Love only exists for males. For females, love is a financial transaction. They trade their vagina for money, status and in some very rare cases look. At least asian women are honest about this. White women make love to be unexplained and wonderful. The truth is they all dream of having a very rich and good looking actor as husband. They would dump any other men if they had the possibility of getting that.

Because it IS a big magical thing until you go fuck other people and render any future "relationship" meaningless.

Because it is. We are still animals, our only purpose in life besides basic needs and survival is finding a partner and procreation.

It is magical, but people who never felt it will not understand. I fall in love in a heartbeat but I know guys who never felt anything towards a woman except sexual desire.

Love is just emotional attachment. Romantic love is emotional attachment due to lust

What do you want society to make big? Work?

That would make femoids feel bad. Something more inclusive was needed.

Because it's not real. Trading is what's real.

KV3 said:
Because it probably is. After al, what right have we to talk?

If I wasn’t subhuman and a woman fell in love with me I would be from verge of suicide to happiest guy alive in an instant.

Kill yourself lol these are the incels im talking about, as soon as some cum bucket gives them a chance they return to delusional betas.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Kill yourself lol these are the incels im talking about, as soon as some cum bucket gives them a chance they return to delusional betas.

Being happy isn’t the same as being a cuck

Only teenage love is magical. Roasties become uglier and more demanding in their 20s, you can no longer enjoy sex as much when you're older and you're weighed down by responsibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back