Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does reddit pretend we're the only ones who hate women?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Literally every sane male I've ever met has had some degree of contempt for females or at least viewed them as somewhat inferior. Yet they act like incels are the only ones doing it.

What's worse is that they assume this hate is what is holding us back from attracting women. Yet more often than not, the MOST misogynistic guys are the ones who are getting the most pussy-frat douchebags for example. I've seen how guys like this talk about girls...even if the girl likes them and she's ugly they'll talk shit behind her back.

MGTOW is arguably much more "toxic" too and they havent ben given the ban hammer yet

its easy to pick on losers. making fun of people for being fat or of a certain race is evil and wicked, but making fun of social fuck ups via "cringe " videos and whatnot and incels is perfectly fine and dandy.

this world is evil and we're on the bottom of the shit heap

I'm surprised they haven't dropped the ban hammer on TRP yet. Unlike them we will never fuck a woman but they bang women left right and centre and will father many beta male children with HB10's by deception. It must really burn femoids and SJW's bacon. I know Disqus already blacklisted RooshV's Return of Kings. I can't imagine it will be long before Reddit follows through.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm surprised they haven't dropped the ban hammer on TRP yet. Unlike them we will never fuck a woman but they bang women left right and centre and will father many beta male children with HB10's by deception. It must really burn femoids and SJW's bacon. I know Disqus already blacklisted RooshV's Return of Kings. I can't imagine it will be long before Reddit follows through.

Just lol if you think those cringey morons on TRP are actually slaying. They are deluding themselves into believing they're alpha males when in fact they're not. At least that helps them though because even their pseudo tough guy act is enough to scare the feminine numales that run Reddit from taking any real action against them.

NegroKing said:
Just lol if you think those cringey morons on TRP are actually slaying. They are deluding themselves into believing they're alpha males when in fact they're not. At least that helps them though because even their pseudo tough guy act is enough to scare the feminine numales that run Reddit from taking any real action against them.

There's probably a minority of them (10%?) that get laid because they're good-looking and they falsely attribute it to "muh frame/negging/shit-tests." The ugly ones definitely are not getting any action though.

reddit is cucked beyond repair. full of low test feminist, and attention whoring women

Framecel222 said:
There's probably a minority of them (10%?) that get laid because they're good-looking and they falsely attribute it to "muh frame/negging/shit-tests." The ugly ones definitely are not getting any action though.

Yeah I was kind of exaggerating there. Honestly TRP advice is helpful for NT normies and autistic Chads. Not so helpful for average or below looking guys who also struggle mentally/socially which is probably what most of the TRP base is.

I had this very conversation with TRPer's after our banning that autists can't apply their teachings because they're normies and we're not. You already need average social skills in order to use the cheap psychological tricks they do and to pass as a cocky and assertive chad and to pull off negging. Its what St Elliot never understood either. Whatever you try, women detect autism. Its basically the end game of all their mate selection methods is to root out autism.

I don't even hate women...

commander_zoidberg said:
I had this very conversation with TRPer's after our banning that autists can't apply their teachings because they're normies and we're not. You already need average social skills in order to use the cheap psychological tricks they do and to pass as a cocky and assertive chad and to pull off negging. Its what St Elliot never understood either. Whatever you try, women detect autism. Its basically the end game of all their mate selection methods is to root out autism.

Man, why the fuck did this sudden explosion of autism take place? Forget this bullshit acceptance movement. We need the government to assemble the world's best scientists and stamp out autism in any way possible. It is ruining too many men's lives.

I guess we're more blunt about it, and we have our own little user-made fanbases after us like IncelQueers, which simply grabs more attention.

NegroKing said:
Man, why the fuck did this sudden explosion of autism take place? Forget this bullshit acceptance movement. We need the government to assemble the world's best scientists and stamp out autism in any way possible. It is ruining too many men's lives.

Supposedly any link between vaccines and autism has been debunked. I'm not so sure. I already had autism by the time i got the MMR vaccine so I don't know for sure either way. Only solution at our present level of technology is eugenics. Selective breeding. etc