Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does reddit always downvote threads for no reason?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
am i the only one who notices this? you type a thread or someone posts a thread and it's randomly downvoted for no reason, especially when typing a certain rant

Anything based on Reddit is downvoted. It's filled with soy guzzling retards.

Because reddit is just retarded. If you say anything even remotely based it will get downvoted into oblivion by soy drinking cucks who call you an incel

If you do not align with the narrow world view of the average redditor, then they will downvote brigade you just for having a different opinion. Plus, in between sips of soy milk, they will look up your post history just to try and dig up dirt on you. Its pathetic all around

HERE ON REDDIT IN THE HOLLOWED HALLS OF DEBATE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SOURCE OR YOU INSULT MILADY THEN TO THE DOWNVOTE CHAMBER WITH YOU YOUNG SIR!!

maybe you're not entitled to upvotes sweatie? :soy:

bed.png

Because reddit is just retarded. If you say anything even remotely based it will get downvoted into oblivion by soy drinking cucks who call you an incel
i literally could ask a question about movies, music, etc and downvotes still will happen for no reason

That's reddit for you, move to purple reddit

i literally could ask a question about movies, music, etc and downvotes still will happen for no reason
Idk it’s just a retarded platform. Half of the subs there are dedicated to harassing other people

It makes them fell superior.They consider downvoting to be their weapon or something.

Anything based on Reddit is downvoted. It's filled with soy guzzling retards.
If you do not align with the narrow world view of the average redditor, then they will downvote brigade you just for having a different opinion. Plus, in between sips of soy milk, they will look up your post history just to try and dig up dirt on you. Its pathetic all around
r/masstagger is how they look up what "problematic" subs you've posted on.
That's right someone actually made an app that looks through your post history to flag for no-no subs to save the time of the reddit user trying to dig up dirt on you and having to manually look through your post history.

That's reddit for you, move to purple reddit

purple reddit = ruqqus?
It makes them fell superior.They consider downvoting to be their weapon or something.

am i the only one who notices this? you type a thread or someone posts a thread and it's randomly downvoted for no reason, especially when typing a certain rant
its bothersome because there is an empathetic side to us that desperately wants to be liked, yet they don't care for our intellectual honesty. To them, being liked means to coast with authority.

Idk it’s just a retarded platform. Half of the subs there are dedicated to harassing other people
all those mock subreddits like IT, r/notlikeothergirls, r/niceguys, r/trashy, etc didn't exist until the 2010s. in the 2000s, mock subreddits didn't exist yet. seems like reddit was much better before the 2010s

all those mock subreddits like IT, r/notlikeothergirls, r/niceguys, r/trashy, etc didn't exist until the 2010s. in the 2000s, mock subreddits didn't exist yet. seems like reddit was much better before the 2010s
jfl facts.
Yeah this is why I hate reddit. They always seem to tolerate subs like this that tend have liberal fags but ban subs that say shit about foids. They are very hypocritical. IT is one of the worst that these type of subs have to offer. Another extremely terrible sub is lewronggeneration which harasses people simply because they like something from the past.

At least it did have some based subs but they got banned. I also haven’t seen an active incel sub since celmates got banned. It looks like people are migrating to ruqqas since it is less gay. But it did take a while for celmates to become active after the shortcells ban so who knows

Yeah this is why I hate reddit. They always seem to tolerate subs like this that tend have liberal fags but ban subs that say shit about foids. They are very hypocritical. IT is one of the worst that these type of subs have to offer. Another extremely terrible sub is lewronggeneration which harasses people simply because they like something from the past.

At least it did have some based subs but they got banned. I also haven’t seen an active incel sub since celmates got banned. It looks like people are migrating to ruqqas since it is less gay. But it did take a while for celmates to become active after the shortcells ban so who knows
i fucking hate r/lewronggeneration. that subreddit is worse than IT. they would harass me if they knew i wanted to live in the late 90s/early 2000s. if i met the creator of that sub, the urge to beat them up in minecraft would be very very strong. i never understood why people on the internet get furious if someone says they were born in the wrong generation, but the internet's hatred toward wrong generationers didn't start to exist until like 2012

i fucking hate r/lewronggeneration. that subreddit is worse than IT. they would harass me if they knew i wanted to live in the late 90s/early 2000s. if i met the creator of that sub, the urge to beat them up in minecraft would be very very strong. i never understood why people on the internet get furious if someone says they were born in the wrong generation, but the internet's hatred toward wrong generationers didn't start to exist until like 2012
It’s just baffling that the sub isn’t banned. It’s clearly harassment. But IT is actually an interesting phenomenon. Usually harassment subs just screenshot stuff but they are usually from many different places. The people in the screenshots aren’t even aware that they are getting screenshotted. It’s always one sided. But IT only screenshots from specific places. We also know that they do it so them along with us end up in a perpetual state of war where we constantly attack each other.

It’s just baffling that the sub isn’t banned. It’s clearly harassment. But IT is actually an interesting phenomenon. Usually harassment subs just screenshot stuff but they are usually from many different places. The people in the screenshots aren’t even aware that they are getting screenshotted. It’s always one sided. But IT only screenshots from specific places. We also know that they do it so them along with us end up in a perpetual state of war where we constantly attack each other.
mock subreddits didn't exist until the 2010s, it seems like 2000s reddit was better

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

another sub i hate is pinkpilledfeminism
Oh yeah. The feminist subs are the worst. Another sub I hate is banfemalehatesubs. They accuse innocent subs of “hating females” and try to get them banned for no reason. They are all a bunch of triggered pink haired feminists. But I kinda appreciate them since they give the links of a lot of based subs that I haven’t even heard of. Femoids are so stupid. They think they are doing something but they only give those subs shoutouts. There was this one huge list of based subs I found on banfemalehatesubs and I joined almost all the subs on that list

Oh yeah. The feminist subs are the worst. Another sub I hate is banfemalehatesubs. They accuse innocent subs of “hating females” and try to get them banned for no reason. They are all a bunch of triggered pink haired feminists. But I kinda appreciate them since they give the links of a lot of based subs that I haven’t even heard of. Femoids are so stupid. They think they are doing something but they only give those subs shoutouts. There was this one huge list of based subs I found on banfemalehatesubs and I joined almost all the subs on that list
another sub i hate is r/niceguys. i don't understand the internet's extreme obsession with nice guys. there's nothing interesting about them, they're just socially awkward men overreacting to being friendzoned, and as a guy who gets obsessed with many odd topics, i still don't know why the internet's obsessed with them. i don't think nice guys are actual simps trying to get laid by being nice, if that's the reason, why do they assume women only wanna date jerks or abusive men? white knights and actual simps like IT, however, do assume women like "respectful gentlemen" so they clearly are trying to get laid unlike nice guys. i think nice guys just get frustrated over the friendzone thats all. the internet didn't become very obsessed with nice guys until as early as 2002.

also, i bet 50% of the text message screenshots on r/niceguys are made up because they all show the same fucking words and sentences

another sub i hate is r/niceguys. i don't understand the internet's extreme obsession with nice guys. there's nothing interesting about them, they're just socially awkward men overreacting to being friendzoned, and as a guy who gets obsessed with many odd topics, i still don't know why the internet's obsessed with them. i don't think nice guys are actual simps trying to get laid by being nice, if that's the reason, why do they assume women only wanna date jerks or abusive men? white knights and actual simps like IT, however, do assume women like "respectful gentlemen" so they clearly are trying to get laid unlike nice guys. i think nice guys just get frustrated over the friendzone thats all. the internet didn't become very obsessed with nice guys until as early as 2002.

also, i bet 50% of the text message screenshots on r/niceguys are made up because they all show the same fucking words and sentences
What’s even weirder is that they often think niceguys are incels. And yeah I am pretty sure most of the texts are fake since they all seem the same

What’s even weirder is that they often think niceguys are incels. And yeah I am pretty sure most of the texts are fake since they all seem the same
another sub i hate is r/badwomensanatomy. a feminist cringe sub who only show the politically correct info about women's biology

Not One Word

another sub i hate is r/badwomensanatomy. a feminist cringe sub who only show the politically correct info about women's biology
And then there is r/incelsinaction which is basically a replica of IT.

who's the worst person on IT in your opinion?
I personally think it is braziliansigma. He is the one who turned IT into a toxic shithole. There are many others who are terrible but he is the worst one in there. What is your opinion?

I personally think it is braziliansigma. He is the one who turned IT into a toxic shithole. There are many others who are terrible but he is the worst one in there. What is your opinion?
danigirl3694 i think. she always panics over any jb thread. coawh85 is also annoying. she's a post-wall 35 year old landwhale roastie and she's a mother of a 9 year old yet bullies others online.

danigirl3694 i think. she always panics over any jb thread. coawh85 is also annoying. she's a post-wall 35 year old landwhale roastie and she's a mother of a 9 year old yet bullies others online.
Yeah they are quite annoying. And coawh literally made a thread just to complain about you jfl

Because it's a stupid ass forum where people only come to find answers that they want to read

Because it's a stupid ass forum where people only come to find answers that they want to read
you could ask a simple question and get downvoted