Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does people shame others and say do you have a gf?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m content with not having a gf , my life isn’t that shallow that my only problem is that and not having any doesn’t give me any bad feelings ,I feel relaxed

Mostly I don’t really want a gf to begin with cuz the perfect girl does not exist for me

All girls are whores so why the hell would I want a whore ? I’m content with living alone forever coping and sleeping

I am sometimes pretty happy and content ,it’s just the societies pressure that makes me angry cuz I don’t wanna fucking gf at all ,not that any Stacy likes me

If someone is happy in their life why pressure the person to do a thing “society” thinks as normal ? It is just slavery ,programmed conditioned slavery

That'sa way ofasserting dominance

That'sa way ofasserting dominance
Why exactly? These people who do that are the ones who make their kids grow to be pschos and degenerates ,a decent person doesn’t do that

Very piece of shit way

Why exactly? These people who do that are the ones who make their kids grow to be pschos and degenerates ,a decent person doesn’t do that

Very piece of shit way
the world rewards psychopaths- Martyros

Yeah people like to put others down just so they can feel themselves better.
The Human species is a truely troubled species that should have died out a long time ago

No girlfriend = no women want you = you have inferior genes = you don't deserve to reproduce = your place in the hierarchy is lower

You need to be "socially vetted" by toilets before people treat you well. Simply going out with female friends already makes people treat you extremely different, I always wonder how people would treat me if I had a toilet I could hold hands with and show "Hey, I'm socially vetted!".