Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does NTs find small things like tapping your feet offensive?

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
Apparently it destroys the social harmony of their emotional world my sperg ass has no connection to. How does someone dependent so much on emotional fragility can be considered the "normal" one?

Last edited:
Glad im not the only one who recognizes this, its retarded tbh, i cant even tap my pencil/pen or tap a cool beat to try to calm my anxiety without normalfags getting pissed, fuck them ill tap all i want, they’re not entitled to no taps :feelshaha:

I used to do this all the fucking time until normoids would tell me to stop. Makes me mad, I need to embrace my natural sperg.

NTs are retarded

Glad im not the only one who recognizes this, its retarded tbh, i cant even tap my pencil/pen or tap a cool beat to try to calm my anxiety without normalfags getting pissed, fuck them ill tap all i want, they’re not entitled to no taps :feelshaha:

I ask the same, is anxiety sometimes

They don't you think they do because ur autistic

I don’t know

NTs ruin everything with their spandrels. For instance, running from one place to another just to get stuff done faster is considered "weird" to them. What a bunch of dumb fags.

NTs ruin everything with their spandrels. For instance, running from one place to another just to get stuff done faster is considered "weird" to them. What a bunch of dumb fags.
this. I was running with my groceries and these dumbfucks NTs stare at me like I am thief or sum shit

that is pretty weird :feelsEhh: