Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does nobody warn us that we're probably going to be incel?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why does nobody sit us down (parents, teachers, counselors, psychologists, community leaders, whatever) and look out for boys/teenagers/adolescents that are clearly showing signs of being a future adult incel and do something to help the situation before it becomes too late where the individual ends up black-pilled and living in a state of learned helplessness?

The fact I didn't get an autism diagnosis until 30 years old makes me feel like I was neglected and ignored as a kid, even by those who were supposed to be looking after my best interests, so I "fell through the cracks" as they like to say and now I'm in my early 30s and not able to function in society at all. I am sure my life would have turned out different if there was some kind of early intervention for me as a kid.

The fact I was the same height as asian girls in my school, how was that not a sign? I should have been put on HGH, being only 5'7, my brothers are both well over 6ft tall, even my sisters are taller than me. That's just one example. If I ever had a son and he was as short as asian girls, I would have him at the fucking doctor ASAP and asking for HGH to make him grow taller, not just sitting back and thinking "oh it'll work itself out"

Last edited:
Most of the time there's not much they can do. You can't change genetics and kids will treat you like shit or just outright ignore you and exclude you. I wish male and female schools were separated though, females usually put the few friends i had against me for seemingly no reason, i mean, it had a reason, i am an ugly sperg. But you bring sexual competition in the work place or school, you're sure to have someone at the bottom of the hierarchy, and unfortunately that was me. Schools in general are a waste of time, you're not there to learn stuff, but to learn to be a good goy and follow the herd, no wonder the kikes are against homeschooling.

Feed you bluepills so you can be a nice productive member of society

People only care about themselves, even parents. You might have escaped with aid from your environment, but it's over now.

They want us to be bluepilled to make sure we all are going to drink soy like a good goy.

the generation that raised us failed to react properly to the admittedly greatly-accelerated pace of human evolution. they genuinely thought everything would be alright for us. that at worst we'd "get lucky".

and on the base of that assumption they also did things to aggravate our condition, like maintaining a very tight yoke on our behavior and adding lots of white lies to make it even harder for us to realise what is happening before it's too late. gaslighting us when we reported what we saw out in the wild.

i'm sorry bro, everyone in the previous generatoins fucked us, and will not even admit it, or pay for the privilege.

Luckily I found blackpill earlier than most

This is what the bluepill is. Self-deluding bluepillers try to make other self-deluding bluepillers to keep the gears of society turning for the ruling class. An honest look at the world would create a hundred ERs a day.