Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my mum tell random people I'm autistic?

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
I'd like to know the specific psychology behind this, maybe some of you people who are high IQ may have an idea on why she keeps letting people know I'm a fucking autist

Especially in conversations and situations where it is totally unnecessary and there's like no real reason to let them know I'm an autist, an example is the other day, I was driving to the supermarket with her and she met one of her young foid co-workers who was also in the car with her mom, the three of them were having a conversation about work and shit, I was just chilling on my phone, disassociating from who I am because I fucking hate myself so much, as I usually do, covid 19 came into the conversation and she just says to these two women "my son Anon is an autistic guy and he says the lockdown has had no impact on his life whatsoever", like it was so unnecessary to tell them im autistic

Like what the fuck? She keeps on doing this, she keeps telling random people in conversation that I'm autistic, it's soooo fucking embarrassing and it makes me so fucking angry, I keep calling her out on it, I've legit have shouting matches with her about this, yet she still has done it multiple times, I've accused her of doing it out of spite yet she denies it.

I've also asked her what she did exactly when she was pregnant with me to make me like this, fucked up both facially and mentally, she's a lightweight drinker and just one beer gets her flushed and heavy so I imagine alcohols off the table, so wtf else could it be? Why am I fucking like this? Dont get me wrong I fucking love my mom and her death will be the ultimate end to any scrap of "sanity" I have left, but I just wanna know why she does this, is she ashamed that she has an autistic son or something?

She probably has nothing else to say about you. Mine does the same

It could be few things, she could be autistic herself so she doesnt realize that you dont tell people just like that personal things. She could be old and lonely extrovert, they talk to strangers on force and reveal too many personal details, my dad was like this. Thirdly she could be asking for empathy or pat on the back, like look at me i had to raise an autistic kid.

Normies can sense autism. She probably tells them ahead of time so that she doesn’t feel embarrassed for you acting autistic