Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does my dad treat me like a girl?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why does my dad treat me like a girl? my dad has never had a daughter and i’m the youngest so i’m thinking maybe he wanted a daughter

i have like 8 siblings all male

the constant babying and overprotectiveness is the reason i’m non-NT and afraid to go outside

why does my dad treat me like a girl? my dad has never had a daughter and i’m the youngest so i’m thinking maybe he wanted a daughter

i have like 8 siblings all male
Height?

You sure it’s not just that you’re the youngest and so the “baby” of the family, so folks are just more tender in how they treat you? That’s a sentimental thing and seems harmless if so.

all of my other siblings are at least 6 ft and i’m 5’7
I know what you mean, I have 3 brothers 1 sister, each of brothers heightmog me and I need to share a room with my sister

You sure it’s not just that you’re the youngest and so the “baby” of the family, so folks are just more tender in how they treat you? That’s a sentimental thing and seems harmless if so.
that’s probably it

9 brothers, wow. Sounds like the beginning of a story. :)

being infantilized is common if you’re non NT

You're not a firstborn.

Because u have a fetish for dresses and Barbie dolls