Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my cousin who is a girl get better birthday treatment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
For my fifteenth birthday I got like 3 phone calls and barely any gifts, it was like all of my family went MIA and I have no friends so of course I didn't care about friend calls, And I was home all day.

Let's compare this to my cousin who turned sixteen.

She get's calls from my ENTIRE family a huge party, going out the whole nine yards her dad comes all the way from Florida to take her out and get her gifts It's like her birthday was a national holiday.

Another brutal reminder.

EDIT: I don't want to make it seem like I'm crying or anything I just wanted to share an expierence I had.

Last edited:
Because she is a girl

prepping you for the average male adult life of no one giving a shit about you.

prepping you for the average male adult life of no one giving a shit about you.
Men get groomed and abused by priests and abusive father's and no one gives a shit because we have penises and balls, hell even some foids do this to us and no one gives a shit

For my fifteenth birthday I got like 3 phone calls and barely any gifts, it was like all of my family went MIA and I have no friends so of course I didn't care about friend calls, And I was home all day.

Let's compare this to my cousin who turned sixteen.

She get's calls from my ENTIRE family a huge party, going out the whole nine yards her dad comes all the way from Florida to take her out and get her gifts It's like her birthday was a national holiday.

Another brutal reminder.

EDIT: I don't want to make it seem like I'm crying or anything I just wanted to share an expierence I had.
Isn't sweet 16 a big thing in America/Canada?

I'm starting to think this is why tbh.
That's how the world works, women are viewed as virtuous and men aren't (unless you are really good looking or have status).

The average women is tolerable and loved, the average men isn't

So I'm going to play devil advocate but she turned 16. That is a big time for a girl (it isn't but on pop culture it is) because that means she is ready to legally and culturally take some dick. That is usually her going into womanhood so to speak so it makes sense for her to have a big birthday. Mexicans have special 15 birthday I believe. Americans have special 16. For girls I mean. For boys I think Jewbois have special...13? I may be getting that wrong. But point being that a lot of cultures have "special birthday" years. Most everybody has a special birthday on the year they are legally allowed to drink as well. In America that age is 21

I'm positive she didn't have a special 12 or 14 and her 17 is going to be not at glamorous. 16 for some reason is special to Americans. Sweet Sixteen is a thing (again because that is the age it is culturally appropriate for her to sit on cock).

Now to extrapolate this I do want to agree that females get overall better birthdays. My male cousin recently had a birthday and he received $20 from my Mom. My female cousin on the other hand was taken out for a spa day and out to lunch. I don't know the price but that's easily in the $100-200 range I'd wager. What's the difference? Because she is female. For some reason we are indoctrinated to treat females more special in this feminist society. We pull out chairs for ladies. We open the door. We give them our seat. We give them better prizes/rewards for various things. Society wants us to make all girls feel like Princesses and then they grow to entitled bitches and this is how we get incels.

(But if I"m being honest it does feel good to feel wanted or praised on your birthday. I haven't had a birthday anything since I was 15 and started working because my parents said I could just buy all my shit with my own money but I remember being younger and liking when my parents would arrange birthday parties and my Aunts/Uncles would give me hugs & stuff. Regardless of 3 phone calls or a spa day it just feels nice to be surrounded by family & comfy on your birthday which is totally an American thing. I remember growing up with Asian kids in school and they never celebrated their birthday. It was a totally foreign concept to them)

I haven't had a birthday party in a few years, no one to invite :feelsrope:

So I'm going to play devil advocate but she turned 16. That is a big time for a girl (it isn't but on pop culture it is) because that means she is ready to legally and culturally take some dick. That is usually her going into womanhood so to speak so it makes sense for her to have a big birthday. Mexicans have special 15 birthday I believe. Americans have special 16. For girls I mean. For boys I think Jewbois have special...13? I may be getting that wrong. But point being that a lot of cultures have "special birthday" years. Most everybody has a special birthday on the year they are legally allowed to drink as well. In America that age is 21

I'm positive she didn't have a special 12 or 14 and her 17 is going to be not at glamorous. 16 for some reason is special to Americans. Sweet Sixteen is a thing (again because that is the age it is culturally appropriate for her to sit on cock).

Now to extrapolate this I do want to agree that females get overall better birthdays. My male cousin recently had a birthday and he received $20 from my Mom. My female cousin on the other hand was taken out for a spa day and out to lunch. I don't know the price but that's easily in the $100-200 range I'd wager. What's the difference? Because she is female. For some reason we are indoctrinated to treat females more special in this feminist society. We pull out chairs for ladies. We open the door. We give them our seat. We give them better prizes/rewards for various things. Society wants us to make all girls feel like Princesses and then they grow to entitled bitches and this is how we get incels.

(But if I"m being honest it does feel good to feel wanted or praised on your birthday. I haven't had a birthday anything since I was 15 and started working because my parents said I could just buy all my shit with my own money but I remember being younger and liking when my parents would arrange birthday parties and my Aunts/Uncles would give me hugs & stuff. Regardless of 3 phone calls or a spa day it just feels nice to be surrounded by family & comfy on your birthday which is totally an American thing. I remember growing up with Asian kids in school and they never celebrated their birthday. It was a totally foreign concept to them)
I'd agree with the whole sixteen thing if not for the fact that she gets treated like a princess on her birthday every year. I don't really care about the gifts or the money I just want people to think I'm important even if it's just for a day.

Your parents kinda suck for not celebrating your day properly after fifteen btw.

But all in all thanks for making a good post on my graycel tier thread haha
I haven't had a birthday party in a few years, no one to invite :feelsrope:
I'd come to your birthday party!
XD
Brutal shit, I also just get 50euros
Honestly money is usually the best bday gift so you can just get what you want

Attachments

• birfday.jpg
    birfday.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
That's it, bro.

Same, I have come to think of it as just another day. How narcissistic normies are to think that the day they popped out of their mother is the most special day of the year. It's disgusting, really.
I don't think my bday is the most important day. I just want to have a little attention when I usually get little to none.

I'm sorry man everyone on here deserves birthday calls, at least something it sucks so hard.

That's it, bro.

Same, I have come to think of it as just another day. How narcissistic normies are to think that the day they popped out of their mother is the most special day of the year. It's disgusting, really.
I still get presents from mother though, i just don't have a gathering for it.

Because she is a girl and they get special treatment for the axe hole between her legs

Birthdays are overrated :feelsUgh: for incels of course:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you were a Chad though the family would be celebrating and want to be associated with you..and their family pride.

Eg..take you out bowling or something then for pizza so everyone can see their son is mogging the hell out of other peoples sons.

Never had a single birthday party in my 24 years of existence

If you were a Chad though the family would be celebrating and want to be associated with you..and their family pride.

Eg..take you out bowling or something then for pizza so everyone can see their son is mogging the hell out of other peoples sons.
I'm gonna start daydreaming about this.

I hope you get a proper birthday man
That's a dangerous slippery slope
Very slippery.

your family hates you for putting an apostrophe there OP