Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my Chad friend/roomate hears his voice messages loud in front of me

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
My chad roomate hears his voice messages from females loud when i am in the same room or talk/do something with him. just 1 min ago he opened one where the femoid said: 'yeah lets talk today im free'. why does he do that, its not the first time and happens atleast once a day.

To remind you how subhuman you are

Yoyo said:
To remind you how subhuman you are
whats the benefit for him to do that

Stop calling your rommate a friend for starters.

cause hes better than you in every single way :)

Jockcel said:
Stop calling your rommate a friend for starters.
i know him for 7 years

StemCel137 said:
i know him for 7 years

so what? just because you've known someone for 7 yrs doesn't mean you are friends.

tell him to stop putting it on loud speaker.

He’s either doing it to bolster his confidence and/or to rub it in.

He wants to hear Stacy moan for his cock even louder than normal phone volume.

Maybe he's just oblivious and selfish. My friend flaunts literally everything to do with females in my face but that's just him, he's always done it. He's a girl-crazy braggart.

He gets to TALK to a femoid???? Chad confirmed...

HE IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW AGAIN

StemCel137 said:
HE IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW AGAIN

If he is your friend in fact, ask him to stop doing this.

If he does not, he is not your friend.

StemCel137 said:
My chad roomate hears his voice messages from females loud when i am in the same room or talk/do something with him. just 1 min ago he opened one where the femoid said: 'yeah lets talk today im free'. why does he do that, its not the first time and happens atleast once a day.

Have you told him that you don't like it? If not just tell him and if he's a good guy he'll stop doing it.

KilluminoidBR said:

he will ask why, there is no rule that he cant do it just because im in the same room

KilluminoidBR said:

he will ask why, there is no rule that he cant do it just because im in the same room

129samot said:
Slit his throat

sometimes i dream about that, but i dont want to go to jail

when you're chad and get constant femoid validation the feeling eventually starts to lose some luster so you have to find different ways to validate your meaningless existence

Recon9 said:
when you're chad and get constant femoid validation the feeling eventually starts to lose some luster so you have to find different ways to validate your meaningless existence

whats sucks the most is that he plays fortnite all day and screams like a mother getting his child when he dies. (he has a 1.2 KD fucking lol). he is also delustional and always asks for help but never offers one or tells just do it yourself bro. sometimes i dont understand why am i even friends with this guy. also even if i dumb him, he is gonna tell our whole friendship cycle thats my fault, i cant even say otherwise cause they want to stay friends with a chad than with a incel anyways so i cant do anything.

StemCel137 said:
Recon9 said:
whats sucks the most is that he plays fortnite all day and screams like a mother getting his child when he dies. (he has a 1.2 KD fucking lol). he is also delustional and always asks for help but never offers one or tells just do it yourself bro. sometimes i dont understand why am i even friends with this guy. also even if i dumb he is gonna tell our whole friendship cycle thats my fault, i cant even say otherwise cause they want to stay friends with a chad than with a incel anyways so i cant do anything.
Boy I don't understand a word you just said.

Standard Alpha and Beta behaviour

he is establishing his superiority over you

if you still want to consider this person your friend, ok up to you

Recon9 said:
Boy I don't understand a word you just said.

he is my roomate and a cunt. i share with him my complete noodles basement my mother buys for me without getting anything back or asking for anyhting. he is the type of guy who tells you to give him his 10Cent back if you ever bother something from him. he also tells that everybody needs to clean up the kitchen after he ate but does not do it himself. he is playing fortnite in his room and screams all the fucking night like someone tries to murder him. he always calls me and asks for my help for the most delusional things ever and gets mad when i say no and says "that real friends help each other no matter what" but doesnt want to help if i have problem, he says i should do it on my own cause why should he help me. also, today he forget to the clean vacuum cleaner cause it has a bit water in it and starting to stink. he didnt care and still used it, i confronted him and said he made a mistake and should fix it, he said no you want to the cleaner now so fix it yourself, dont annoy me autisitc kid. he is such a cunt but when femoids are around he turns into a fucking nice guy. i cant dump him as a friend cause he wouldt tell everyone that is all my fault and he didnt make any misakes, even if i defend myself, no one would believe me cause they want to be friends with a chad, not with a incel loser. i need to make some serious money to get out here and buy my own basement.

Because he wants to rub it in for confidence boost