Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why does life has to be so fucking tiering?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I don't get it, we get one fucking chance to expirience the universe consiously, and it has to be in the form of a fucking subhuman. We get to expirience what being an utter failure feels like, but why? For what sake? I never felt like i'm fit for the competitive world. I always felt like a fucking abominition, detached from pretty much anyone else. And i fail to see any sense in it. Why does it has to be us? Why couldn't i have been born as a normie? My existence is a fucking joke. Everyting i've expirienced so far seems utterly ridiculoules to me. This existence feels incomplete, i don't even know where to begin. It just sucks on so many levels. I'm not even sure where i'm going with this thread, i just feel so lost. Is there a way out? I doubt it, tbh. Even death doesn't seem very comforting. I don't know what to do, it's over.

This life is just a quick test full of suffering. True life comes afterwards. Suffering will either cease or increase manyfold forever.

This life is just a quick test full of suffering. True life comes afterwards. Suffering will either cease or increase manyfold forever.
I pray so, this cannot be it.

I truly hope that you're right, bro.

how do you go from reading mainlander and fucking whores at the same time with a male friend to all religious now lol

Better get saved now.
how do you go from reading mainlander and fucking whores at the same time with a male friend to all religious now lol
Paul used to persecute and kill Christians and then converted and became the apostle of all gentiles who wrote 2/3 of the new testament.

1st Cor 1 27-29 KJV:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Last edited:
I feel like my existence is a mistake.

Tbh the real tragedy of it all is that I'm consciously aware of this, it's like I'm just alive to watch other people enjoy themselves. It's as if there is something intrinsically hollow about this existence. Although I wonder if I'd still feel like this even if i were a sexhaver, certainly to some degree. Most likely imo. We create ideas in our head about how we'll be happy and satisfied, but every time we reach our goals we don't find any lasting contentment. There is always something missing, almost like a sensation which should be there is gone, or it's as if every experience is colorless.

I've been absolutely consumed by the idea that this world is false, that there is an absence present in every experience, that we are things which should not be. Hence one of the reasons why I believe that creating people is cruel. I feel trapped within this body, like being inside of it is a forced experience and that I have to get out. It's extremely hard to describe.

I feel like my existence is a mistake.
tbh being conscious of all this is both enlightening but also a curse.

Tbh the real tragedy of it all is that I'm consciously aware of this, it's like I'm just alive to watch other people enjoy themselves. It's as if there is something intrinsically hollow about this existence. Although I wonder if I'd still feel like this even if i were a sexhaver, certainly to some degree. Most likely imo. We create ideas in our head about how we'll be happy and satisfied, but every time we reach our goals we don't find any lasting contentment. There is always something missing, almost like a sensation which should be there is gone, or it's as if every experience is colorless.
There's such a thing as being too broken tbh
Even if I became a sexhaver it wouldn't change much if others still treated me weirdly and with not a lot of respect like they do now.

I've been absolutely consumed by the idea that this world is false, that there is an absence present in every experience, that we are things which should not be. Hence one of the reasons why I believe that creating people is cruel. I feel trapped within this body, like being inside of it is a forced experience and that I have to get out. It's extremely hard to describe.
Unfortunately nobody is going to listen to people who caution bringing another life into this world but it can be hoped that if people still insist on having kids the large amount of incels in the millenial and gen z generations is just a flash in the pan moment and will never be repeated at such a massive scale for males born in the future.

There's such a thing as being too broken tbh
Even if I became a sexhaver it wouldn't change much if others still treated me weirdly and with not a lot of respect like they do now.
I think it would help me cope a lot, but yeah it wouldn't fix my emotional problems, just help me deal with them.

I think it would help me cope a lot, but yeah it wouldn't fix my emotional problems, just help me deal with them.
At the very least it would take a few years of having a relationship with a woman and not being treated differently by others for the effect of inceldom to start to wear off but that's such a remote possibility that it isn't worth thinking about and it's too depressing tbh

Last edited:
This is terrifying to think about.
There's a few theories far more terrifying than heaven/hell.

If heaven or hell exist I am not worried, I'm going to heaven. That isn't a fear tbh

Last edited:
This is terrifying to think about.

There's a few theories far more terrifying than heaven/hell.

If heaven or hell exist I am not worried, I'm going to heaven. That isn't a fear tbh
It is tbh. But just get saved and you don't have to fear hell anymore. Once saved, always saved, don't listen to bullshit denominations and cults that say otherwise.

It is tbh. But just get saved and you don't have to fear hell anymore. Once saved, always saved, don't listen to bullshit denominations and cults that say otherwise.
I don't fear it for that reason. I'm baptized and do believe in a god tbh. Some days I feel really guilty and over analyze past mistakes and sins, and I fear hell as a result. It can be traumatizing, but I know that simply not making those mistakes again and showing remorse and repentance is enough.

So, if heaven exists I don't fear hell because I have no reason to. I more fear other theories of what happens after death, some of which are truly terrifying.

Because none of this shit matters, the universe is cruel and unpredictable. It's a dice roll weather you have a good time or suffer.

I'm baptized and do believe in a god tbh.
Baptism is good and I also got baptized early this year but baptism doesn't play any role in salvation, it's faith in Christ and what He did only that saves you.

Some days I feel really guilty and over analyze past mistakes and sins, and I fear hell as a result. It can be traumatizing, but I know that simply not making those mistakes again and showing remorse and repentance is enough.
I also feel guilty. Though I know I'm saved, I know I should be preaching the gospel (I already do it but I should do it much more, I want to streetpreach tbh), doing other good works and striving more to live a holy life overall. Jesus bought us for a very expensive price, we must serve Him and not sin.

As for repentance, from the Greek "metanoia", it just means changing your mind and admitting that you're a sinner who can never save yourself. It doesn't mean stop sinning, no one stops sinning completely in this flesh.

Baptism is good and I also got baptized early this year but baptism doesn't play any role in salvation, it's faith in Christ and what He did only that saves you.

I also feel guilty. Though I know I'm saved, I know I should be preaching the gospel (I already do it but I should do it much more, I want to streetpreach tbh), doing other good works and striving more to live a holy life overall. Jesus bought us for a very expensive price, we must serve Him and not sin.

As for repentance, from the Greek "metanoia", it just means changing your mind and admitting that you're a sinner who can never save yourself. It doesn't mean stop sinning, no one stops sinning completely in this flesh.
:feelsbadman: as an incel, alot of days I commit Sins of simply hating the world and everyone. It's a rough test.

:feelsbadman: as an incel, alot of days I commit Sins of simply hating the world and everyone. It's a rough test.
Hatred is one of the sins that diminished a lot after I converted for good. I pity the lost and I know people who are saved are not happy in sin. But of course I still hate from time to time.

My biggest sins are lust and laziness.

I don't get it, we get one fucking chance to expirience the universe consiously, and it has to be in the form of a fucking subhuman. We get to expirience what being an utter failure feels like, but why? For what sake? I never felt like i'm fit for the competitive world. I always felt like a fucking abominition, detached from pretty much anyone else. And i fail to see any sense in it. Why does it has to be us? Why couldn't i have been born as a normie? My existence is a fucking joke. Everyting i've expirienced so far seems utterly ridiculoules to me. This existence feels incomplete, i don't even know where to begin. It just sucks on so many levels. I'm not even sure where i'm going with this thread, i just feel so lost. Is there a way out? I doubt it, tbh. Even death doesn't seem very comforting. I don't know what to do, it's over.
BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY

Hatred is one of the sins that diminished a lot after I converted for good. I pity the lost and I know people who are saved are not happy in sin. But of course I still hate from time to time.

My biggest sins are lust and laziness.
It's the greatest sin for me to overcome. Hatred and apathy.

Yeah it's absolutely mental, drives me insane.

Shit like wageslavery just makes me want to shoot myself, it's just fucking insanely bad. Every single second of work I actively and consciously hate, just thinking "I NEED to be at home". You'd think after a while your body would adapt and you'd just be able to zone out but for me it's just constant unending torture. It's fucking crazy how humans consciously choose to do this shit.

I smell copium

Because we're low valued men.