Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does it say "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." when i try to type shit?

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
★★
am i getting banned or something

You're a graycel. It's a measure to reduce infiltrators and new retards being fuck faces

cuz u said a naughty word

swearing is not allowed here

family friendly pg clean no swearing website
You can't say ****, ****, *******, or ************, but feel free to say NIGGER to your heart's content.

You can't say ****, ****, *******, or ************, but feel free to say NIGGER to your heart's content.
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
Letshearit

Agree, And if infiltrator is found this is what happens to them!

View: https://youtu.be/lSpRWfB-tBg?t=28

Then they get banned. It's a joy to catch infils. A lot of them fucking seethe, and they act all confused. Yet they have no business here. Plus a lot of them come here with nefarious intentions and are therefore scum. So all the more fun to address them by their legal names and watch them fucking run and delete their accounts. I don't like normies

Then they get banned. It's a joy to catch infils. A lot of them fucking seethe, and they act all confused. Yet they have no business here. Plus a lot of them come here with nefarious intentions and are therefore scum. So all the more fun to address them by their legal names and watch them fucking run and delete their accounts. I don't like normies
they are like little kids when you catch them stealing

they are like little kids when you catch them stealing
More like stupid cunts stealing in a corner shop not realizing everything they do is on camera nowadays. Kids are too oblivious. Adults are often willingly assholes for the sake of drama.