Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Does IT Make Up Lies About The Blackpill?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z49lff/i_have_seen_men_that_have_been_in_fires_with_a/

This is absolutely ridiculous, there's no way guys who had their faces burned off get girls, but let's assume there were a few cases. So what, the fact that they were average or above looking before and got into an accident might indeed get them a date out of pity. What about those who were born ugly or became ugly due to puberty, these guys get nothing, unless they are rich and famous. I am sick of seeing IT lie about fundamental truth about human and mainly female nature, the fact is looks matter and they are more important than any other attribute in how people treat you.

They need to do so, to keep their current delusion and denial about the true reality of life; as expected, considering their incessant obsession with .is and incels at large, bordering on mental illness... :society:

I doubt those "burnt face" men she talks about, if not LARPing, weren't financially sound and could provide for the foid while she wondered about going for Chad behind their backs. :feelskek:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

They refuse to acknowledge it or unable to fathom such things, even if they acknowledge it, they'll to masquerade or dance around it because they want to be guilty of this... they know they help perpetrate the current ills the lie in our society. Again which is why they feel guilty.

Those scumbags are as much of a lookist (looks discriminator) as everyone in society. They wouldn't date uggos or they're uggos themselves refusing to believe this is real.

They are genetic trash and maintain their ponzi scheme artificial power over society through deception instead of merit. If suddenly discriminating based on looks was accepted as true and became illegal then incels would suddenly rule the world.

Imagine reading and debating about what an IT cuck thinks lmao

How many men with burnt face dows she know? Why is it plural when these people are so rare?

They can't debunk it.

Though just be deformed seems to work in some cases, since some foids engage with those men to gain a angel-like status

I have a dumb friend that says things like this …

“How can the blackpill be true ? I see ugly guys with hot chicks all the time”

yet when we hang out together, we never see them. Funny how that happens…

survivorship bias at best. Imagine ignoring 99.9% of such guys who can no longer find a partner for shit. We have/had members on here and other incel spaces in the past that used to be successful, but after an accident, illness or injury that altered their looks, people no longer saw them as human and they no longer got any attention. Shes literally just dismissing the majority experience of these people. Seems kind of ableist and bigoted

Because they want to keep up with their grift, they don't want enough incels to know the truth, or they're simply retarded.

survivorship bias at best. Imagine ignoring 99.9% of such guys who can no longer find a partner for shit. We have/had members on here and other incel spaces in the past that used to be successful, but after an accident, illness or injury that altered their looks, people no longer saw them as human and they no longer got any attention. Shes literally just dismissing the majority experience of these people. Seems kind of ableist and bigoted
Or you could just look at pubertycels like myself. I was treated normally by peers initial and even got some female attention before my face turned ugly after puberty due to facial features no longer fitting together. Can't even be fixed with surgery so it's beyond over.