Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does it feel like the average age here is 17

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I feel like an outcast even on an Incel forum :feelsrope:

I would say its early twenty.

well then I'm bringing the average up cause im 27

It never began for us, I just hope my sexual urges decrease as I become a wizard, im still as horny as I was when a teenager :dafuckfeels:
I think it starts to decrease in our 30s :feelsokman:

I was 17 when I first joined.

I do believe the majority of the users here are in there 20s and a few in their 30s. But there are more teencels than there are oldcels.

Because it is the blackpill community has been infiltrated by 13-17 year old kids that have no life experience and declare themselves truecels because muh oneitis rejected me

I feel old as shit , everyone here is in highschool
You zoomer niggas dont know the worst its not even started

Let's find out you niggers :feelsStudy:

Because it is the blackpill community has been infiltrated by 13-17 year old kids that have no life experience and declare themselves truecels because muh oneitis rejected me
Exactly :feelsokman: Best thing I have read on this forum

oldcels have a higher tendency to rope.

This forum makes me feel so old.

It never began for us, I just hope my sexual urges decrease as I become a wizard, im still as horny as I was when a teenager :dafuckfeels:
26 here boyos, do WE get powers when we become wizard?:feelsmage:

cause the mods/admin are fakecels themselves,that's why they tolerate fakecel kids

I think it's cause teengagers are pretty vocal, @Zer0/∞ as an example

Sad truth is that there aren’t nearly as many trucels as there are in the world. Most will lick into a gf somehow and then go join the normies

Only a few like myself are stuck here KHHV in our late 20s/early 30s

Hypergamy is increasing at rapid rates, even teen foids are hypergamous af

Hypergamy is increasing at rapid rates, even teen foids are hypergamous af
this. it is a sign that womens hypergamy is getting worse and worse as the years progress, especially this generation and the next who have been brainwashed by mainstream media to act like whores. feminism as well is to blame:fuk:

this. it is a sign that womens hypergamy is getting worse and worse as the years progress, especially this generation and the next who have been brainwashed by mainstream media to act like whores. feminism as well is to blame:fuk:
Based abocel

I don't think anyone underaged can be defined to be an incel, but you have to agree that all the instagram and tiktok thots probably have pummeled black pill deep into zoomer boys heads. "Only 6' tall, only six packs, only big dicks," all of that shit young women parrot on tiktok. They have never been worse.

Meanwhile they talk against bodyshaming, they still bodyshame men