Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does IT act like we’re all the same person? (ADHDcels don’t read)

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Every time you try to argue with these dumb clowns, they always bring up what another incel said. They categorize us into one mindset. Talking about how we all want to rape and torture women. They did this when I brought up their small penis shaming in one of my based posts.

They’re so stupid, they think because some other incels said they would rape women that all incels would. But we’re still people at the end of the day, with tons of different personalities and views. Not everyone here is the same you IT idiots. We just suffer the same.

They also think that just because some incels are saying things about rape that insulting all incels as a whole is justified. Many guys have congregated here out of loneliness and searching for others going through the same thing as them. IT is Absolute scum. Many of us just want a fucking girlfriend and to be truly desired by women. Not to rape them.

And the insensitive jerks who make small dick jokes should be locked in a room full of hornets. It’s out of our control idiots. Sorry for talking about those fools again, but I hate them all so much. They are arrogant bullies who rub their privilege in our faces.

Also to make it clear, I care not about what happens to women at all. I just hate how IT is always making it seem like all incels are the same.

Just act like they are all the same person back

Yeah, I think the same thing. They act like we are all the same person. Having said that, time to login to one of my alts with over 90k posts because getting many posts on different accounts is something that I obviously do. You’re one of the only people here, OP.

Last edited:
are you a spy? this post is very sketchy, no incel wants to talk about it

are you a spy? this post is very sketchy, no incel wants to talk about it
I hate them all and wanna see them die a miserable death for mocking lonely, sexless virgins.

The thing is, I don't necessarily condone rape or feel inclined towards it myself (aside from some vague LARP fantasies), but when I browse soycucked reddit or similar platforms and witness their toxic views of men and female worship, I get overwhelmed with anger and hatred that I lose whatever empathy and sympathy I'd have had for them.

So, if I see someone wishing or perpetrating rape/torture/murder towards those hypocritical narcissistic feminists, I won't remotely feel bad. In fact. I may gloat a little. A lot of us have been hard bullied, shamed, ostracized and otherwise abused and had to suffer isolation and loneliness because of it. Yet they are unable to emphasize or sympathize with us given our rightful anger and resentment and just antagonize us or blame our suffering on 'toxic masculinity'/patriarchy. So why would we care for their suffering?

Men are meant to be inherently more disagreeable, it's just nature's way. So if we get bullied, abused or shamed, we are more likely to be resentful and vindictive. Which is why 'therapy' is less likely to work with damaged men, especially incels. The therapist would have to be hella patient, agreeable and trustworthy for it to remotely work, but since most of them aren't, they'll just push the poor victim further into the edge.

"Do to others as they have done to you".

Why adhdcels don't read tho:cryfeels:

People that say "small dick energy" should be locked up and not allowed to see sunlight ever again

Why adhdcels don't read tho:cryfeels:
I figure many people won’t wanna read it because it’s a lot. I have ADHD btw. It doesn’t effect me badly like it did before though.

I figure many people won’t wanna read it because it’s a lot. I have ADHD btw. It doesn’t effect me badly like it did before though.
Have ADHD too. Admittedly, I take Adderall, but really I could read that without. You gotta have real bad problems with adhd when you can't read that post. Takes a bit more to read than normfag level, but not the worst. There are way worse posts tbh.

that's true.. we have inceldom in common, but in a lot of matters, we are a significantly heterogenic group. and practically all IT subreddit is just normies ruthlessly making fun of us, like we are all subhuman psychopathic mass murderes. most humans, especially females, are hard wired to not feel much empathic concern towards men.