Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does .is feel so different

Animu

Animu

Officer
Why does newgen .is feel so much weaker and different from the .co age?

because we have lower levels of vril energy

cuz old users stopped gatekeeping or posting altogether and new moderation is more soy

There was a lot of vetting and establishing expectations that needed to be done following the banning. If you want that fresh new warrior feel then .is will need to suffer some catastrophe again that unites the I.N.C.E.L. commandos.

We've started to promote anti-White content as a counterbalance to truthful White Nationalist rhetoric.

Old users have roped, now we have a fresh batch of neocels

Different users come and go, the site won't stay the same when 90% of it's userbase is replaced by a new one. The older users felt the same way about 2020cels and us 2020cels feel the same about you newer posters.

That's just how it goes
What anime is this avi from
I think that's future trunks from DBZ. I don't watch the show and haven't read the manga at all though.

Different users come and go, the site won't stay the same when 90% of it's userbase is replaced by a new one. The older users felt the same way about 2020cels and us 2020cels feel the same about you newer posters.

Join dates don't really affect my perception of people, but I can definitely feel the shift from trailing edge millennials to leading edge Zeds. :feelscry: The way they speak, interact and respond to input is just a tiny bit alien but still can integrate. I might rope once the Alphas start showing up.

this forum is filled with fakecels

Why does newgen .is feel so much weaker and different from the .co age?
lots of young zoomers and a lot of the old guard have roped,vanished,taken a break,seamaxxed,etc etc etc so there isn't much education on the blackpill.so we have a shit ton of these dumb zoomers who barely know the blackpil posting the stupidest shit imaginable whilst thinking being shitty racists is incredibly funny because they feel they grew a pair of balls after saying the gamer word on the internet for the first time.

because the blackpill is basically exhausted, there is nothing left to talk about really, water is wet and it`s over

because the blackpill is basically exhausted, there is nothing left to talk about really, water is wet and it`s over

There is always a new wave of emerging bluepillers to educate. Once you know the blackpill it is a moral imperative to pass the torch.

everything changes