Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does hunger feel so uncomfortable?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★
I am an obesecel and any time I try to eat less I cave to my hunger because it's so uncomfortable and painful sometimes.

Is this normal?

I read articles by those who have been on water starvation for a long time (40 days) and most of them wrote that the discomfort lasts for the first three days, and then you don't feel anything.

Kinda normal. Try to eat foods that are less calorie dense. I have to do the opposite as a skinnycel to gain weight

I'm so used to telling skinny guys to eat more calorie dense foods I accidentally messed up what I said
Lol.

I honestly need to just start eating satiating foods that make me more full.

That would definitely aid in my weight loss.

I wish I wasn't so addicted to the taste of food tho

Lol.

I honestly need to just start eating satiating foods that make me more full.

That would definitely aid in my weight loss.

I wish I wasn't so addicted to the taste of food tho
That's the one benefit to being a skinnycel. You can fully cope with food and not even get fat. Other than that, having a fast metabolism sucks. I look skinny being 6'0" and only 155 pounds.

That's the one benefit to being a skinnycel. You can fully cope with food and not even get fat. Other than that, having a fast metabolism sucks. I look skinny being 6'0" and only 155 pounds.
Brutal mang.

At least with being fat I can look more intimidating but that's pretty much it.

I honestly don't know if I'd rather be skinny or fat

Eating is the earliest, deepest and most inherent trait of life, even more than reproduction, so of course not eating is the most uncomfortable

Eating is the earliest, deepest and most inherent trait of life, even more than reproduction, so of course not eating is the most uncomfortable
The pain goes to like a 6/10 most of the time. It's a little unbearable

Brutal mang.

At least with being fat I can look more intimidating but that's pretty much it.

I honestly don't know if I'd rather be skinny or fat
I'd personally rather be fat as long as it wasn't insanely fat like 250+ pounds or something. It tends to be easier to lose weight than it is to gain weight. I still look somewhat intimidating because I'm tall, but being skinny does make you look weaker. Hopefully in a few years my metabolism will slow down some and I can get to 180 pounds at least

do water starving and burn calories on empty stomach to induce ketosis. your body will stop feeling hunger

I just have most of my weight off fast food so I’d say around 3,000 to 3,500 cal
That's still a lot of eating. It's brutal to have to eat so much and not be a big guy to show for it

It is not. It even goes away after a while. It always come back a bit stronger though.

I read articles by those who have been on water starvation for a long time (40 days) and most of them wrote that the discomfort lasts for the first three days, and then you don't feel anything.
Based suicide facilitator