Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does having a girlfriend change people?

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Self-banned
-
Is it me or does having a girlfriend really change people? I have seen guys in high school who had girlfriends and they completely changed. I saw a guy who got a girlfriend, and he was way more confident than before and genuinely looked happy.

Other times, when a guy gets a girlfriend, they really start acting weird, like with some YouTubers that get girlfriends they start having really weird takes and they start acting like cucks. What is going on in the relationship for them to be acting like this?

Happy till many of them realise they've been duped into slavery and are left destitute

For others, well, it works

They get their balls cut off.

Because as a sub7 men, especially in these hypergamou days, it's very difficult for an average man to get a girlfriend. Also women have evolved to be excellent dupers and manipulators

What pussy does to a mf

What pussy does to a mf
angry homer simpson GIF

It takes away the aggressivity and no risk no fun lifestyle thats why i stay based incel

Foids have the upper-hand in most modern relationships, so the guy has to go out of his way to placate the foid and keep her happy + entertained

Since foids are natural conformists, and value social status, this generally means that their bfs start chasing status and normalcy even if they weren't total normies to begin with

Having a girlfriend increases your social status and mental health.

We are simple animals. Since the dawn of time, being able to put your thing in her thing is basically what makes us happy, it is that simple.

Pussy is a hell of a drug.

one guy i used to know became a tranny for a foid posting about tranny lives and black niggers
he was a blonde chadlite like tf

They became slaves to pussy and adapt their behaviour to maintain it.

pussy hypnosis. They offer them pussy in return they have to act like they want them to like marionettes

It's like there a completely different person especially having no time for there friends lol.

most men are extremely starved for affection and sex, it's a huge shock to suddenly get those things after a very long dry spell or even after never having them ever

shit must be like getting a fucking lobotomy

like with some YouTubers that get girlfriends they start having really weird takes and they start acting like cucks. What is going on in the relationship for them to be acting like this?
I have seen this happen with a guy I know he was edgy or whatever but got with this really politically correct girl, she is pretty hot but he is basically living as a chameleon, I would say he somehow got lucky and pulled above his looksmatch too so he adapts to keep his biggest asset in life.

We are simple animals. Since the dawn of time, being able to put your thing in her thing is basically what makes us happy, it is that simple.
Exactly. Even my cat had babies! Your answer is the most "primal"

It’s called Dopamine

When you are accepted into a community and feel loved your brain produces chemicals like Endorphins, your opioid receptors are stimulated and you start to feel self-satisfaction. The reason most of us are dysfunctional is because we have never felt that. When guys get girlfriends their brains literally change to make them feel more confident, happy and self-assured.

Having a girlfriend increases your social status and mental health.
and also cucks you in the long term, not that it's worse than normal beta cucks who cuck for toilets without even receiving a kiss and just getting constantly disrespected