Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does everyone talk about height but no one talks about wealth?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont care if Im a manlet, if I was born to rich family I could easily get laid. "but betabuxxing is cucked" you say, well it still leads to sex and I can get another foid until I find one that is loyal. foids would easily dump chad over a rich neet anyday. this isn't cOpE it's literally a fact. betabuxxers arent having any problems and its not just sex I could buy anything I want. Id choose being a rich manlet over chad anyday

Face>Height>Wealth

I dont care if Im a manlet, if I was born to rich family I could easily get laid. "but betabuxxing is cucked" you say, well it still leads to sex and I can get another foid until I find one that is loyal. foids would easily dump chad over a rich neet anyday. this isn't cOpE it's literally a fact. betabuxxers arent having any problems and its not just sex I could buy anything I want. Id choose being a rich manlet over chad anyday
@mistersinister :chad::banhammer:

Given your race, you should try a Nootropic and then STEM.

Face>Height>Wealth
you're a retarded fakecel if you believe foids care about face more than annual income. foids dump immediately if they find out you make less than 100k per year

I'd rather be born a chad and then get rich

you're a retarded fakecel if you believe foids care about face more than annual income. foids dump immediately if they find out you make less than 100k per year
6 ft, 6 inches, 6 figures, 6/10 face minimum
@Incelius Savage

They do care more about face - how many billionaires have we seen be divorced? The richest men in the world can't even keep their women - they aren't exactly lookers. Women fall in love with face, they lust after face. If you want to be used for your money, go right ahead.
they get dumped because they found someone richer. foids care about money more than looks. I dont care if you think its cope its a fact and I observed this behavior with every foid I seen

yeah bro young foids reject 6'3 chad when they realize he's poor, keep coping. looks >>>> any other thing

To marry, yes. They will all pretend to be loyal but only settle down with beta cucks after they have been plowed through by Chads. After marriage, she will still continue to cheat and fuck Chads and pass of his kid as yours so you pay for it.

You're a retarded cuckmaxxer :yes::smonk:

just escrotmaxx for 20$ then you don't need to be rich

yeah bro young foids reject 6'3 chad when they realize he's poor, keep coping. looks >>>> any other thing
they do. how many reddit posts by foids do you see everyday when she rejects chad for "not bringing enough to the house"?

Not in the slightest. Tell me why rich STEMcels have such a hard time with women? Women aren't interested in their money - and when they are, the men become betabuxxers. Women want good looking men to plow them night and day. Genetic wealth is far more important than fiscal wealth.
betabuxxers are still sexhavers after all. either these STEMcels never approach foids or they never displayed their wealth. foids cannot tell your annual income just by your looks, you have to display it. richcels are fakecels

To marry, yes. They will all pretend to be loyal but only settle down with beta cucks after they have been plowed through by Chads. After marriage, she will still continue to cheat and fuck Chads and pass of his kid as yours so you pay for it.
a rich manlet who gets cheated on occasionally and can just find another foid > a poor chad who cannot get anything other than sex

a rich manlet who gets cheated on occasionally and can just find another foid > a poor chad who cannot get anything other than sex
Massive cope. She will take half your shit, and getting sex is a lot. Chads just have to go for younger women who don’t care about money as much. In fact, getting with an older woman is cucked anyways.

Depends on the toilet, I genuinely think that a lot of Incels are talking "next to each other but not to each other" because they have different toilets in mind. On Tinder face > everything else. But gold diggers hang out in certain spots and if you're rich these toilets are easier to bed than Tinder sluts are for Chad.

sad ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK
its true keep seething

Massive cope. She will take half your shit, and getting sex is a lot. Chads just have to go for younger women who don’t care about money as much. In fact, getting with an older woman is cucked anyways.

Sex is sex.

But you're right, once I visited a brothel in a remote village and because I came early none of the whores were present, because the owner (a very old Russian toilet) didn't want to miss the opportunity to make a profit she offered to sleep with me, the quality of sex an old toilet provides is extremely low. She was quite good looking, but her back hurts when we did anything, she had trouble doing basic positions, and she didn't do the basic trouble younger toilets did. To test to see if it was just her who was bad at sex or older toilets in general I visited more older prostitutes... The results were consistent, from age 50 or so the quality of sex you get from toilets is just not worth their price (and they are cheaper too), sure some younger toilets are bad in bed, but no older toilet is good in bed (maybe a few exceptions exist, but I'm not liking those odds).

That's why Andre Tate drives a Bugatti, he's a Sub-5 but because he displays his wealth he gets toilets. Not everyone is constantly on Tinder, in fact most toilets don't even try Tinder because they don't need to...

I hate arguing with retards like you. When did I ever say that wealth doesn't matter? That is a gross mischaracterisation of my stance on this stupid subject. Genetic wealth trumps being rich. If you want to be used for money, go right ahead.

Yes, but if you're Sub-5 you have to negotiate sex. She will NEVER desire you, no matter what you do. We can't all magically transform into Chad's, most looksmaxxers will hit a ceiling after after 25 looksmaxxing beyond losing weight is a major cope. If you want to have sex you should try to find a way to negotiate sex out of her.

Always lead with a prenuptial agreement and only take her to fancy restaurants you were already planning on going to. I know plenty of richcels, but they have more options than the rest of us.

I hate arguing with retards like you. When did I ever say that wealth doesn't matter? That is a gross mischaracterisation of my stance on this stupid subject. Genetic wealth trumps being rich. If you want to be used for money, go right ahead.
all rich manlets who are being "used" for money are having a good time right now. seethe

didn't watch. he's very tall (he claims 6'3 but he's probably 6'1-6'2, still very tall) and muscular. he's at the very least a HTN in looks, plus statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, NTmaxxed. he's not handsome but he doesn't need to, as a man it's better to be 6'2 with a normie face and bald than 5'7 with the best looking face in the world

Man, I really cannot take niggas who rate other men seriously. The guy is not sub-5 - he has no issue with women regardless of money or not. He is 1.9m tall, a kickboxer. Forget his wealth - he lives in a world far removed from the average incel.
I personally never seen a chad who isnt rich with a high status

just watched the video. this proves how dumb some blackpillers are. you're retarded if you think a 6'2 man with good frame, strong and jacked needs to be rich to get bitches. unless you're like 2/10 face wise (he's at least a 4, I'd say 4.5), you'll have no trouble with women with that physique

you think cheating is bad right? theyll grow up and figure out you dont make enough money so theyll dump you
This is a cope. The reason most women end up with betas isn’t because they leave Chad for being poor, but rather Chad doesn’t commit as he could easily replace her.

Yes weatlh definitly is a major factor. However it is not as visible as looks. I guess if u drive an expensive car and wear expensive stuff maybe u could pull it off.
But tbh even if i have to be incel for the rest of my life, I would still love to be rich.
Life is so much better with money

should of went with the name bluepillednigga if you think a loyal foid exists. Betabuxxing means the bitch puts out begrudgingly once a week for you and hates you for it because not chad at best could easily be as little as monthly. While she sees chad on the regular. Dump chad maybe stop going to his house everyday to get banged absolutely not.
they get dumped because they found someone richer. foids care about money more than looks. I dont care if you think its cope its a fact and I observed this behavior with every foid I seen

So when Elon musk, Jeff bezos, bill gates and other billionaires got divorced which richer man did their toilets hook up with after.