Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does everyone just reply with OP's avi?

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
there are so many discussions in every forum where op is asking a genuine question, only to get a response of his avi, even when it's completely normal

Because of what OP’s thread has said, I will be immune from avi posting because I have no avi. Simple solution to simple problem.
Cope tbh. Btw you can change your name color? Can you become a greycel again?

there are so many discussions in every forum where op is asking a genuine question, only to get a response of his avi, even when it's completely normal

I think it happens when your avi is far more interesting than your question.

Graycel tier thread

Because of what OP’s thread has said, I will be immune from avi posting because I have no avi. Simple solution to simple problem.
Screenshot 20201101 144742 1

It's usually used when OP says something ironic or funny that relates to the picture, for example: A user with an anime profile picture makes a thread called anime is gay/shit/whatever.

I think it's just a meme either saying you got no reply/shit thread, or meaning "See how stupid you look" by posting the person's avatar as a response.

It's usually used when OP says something ironic or funny that relates to the picture, for example: A user with an anime profile picture makes a thread called anime is gay/shit/whatever.
I think it's just a meme either saying you got no reply/shit thread, or meaning "See how stupid you look" by posting the person's avatar as a response.

I just do it as a joke sometimes

Because it's just the way things are here

Lol this forum is very polite to newbies. You should learn from this reddit pieces of shit.