Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does everyone is obsessed with “being productive”?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
What the fuck is this? Why does everyone is so obsessed by it?? I fucking hate People so much, everyone waits so fucking much from me but I just can’t do any of it

everyone always wanted me to be the best in everything but I just can’t ,I wish they were more realistic with their expectations

anyone have this bullshit expectations set for him by everyone?

fuck this shit I’m actually trying to be better and not unproductive and I’m getting insanely low marks

fuck this shit

I never want to study or work in my life I hate work it’s not even worth shit

What the fuck is this? Why does everyone is so obsessed by it?? I fucking hate People so much, everyone waits so fucking much from me but I just can’t do any of it

everyone always wanted me to be the best in everything but I just can’t ,I wish they were more realistic with their expectations

anyone have this bullshit expectations set for him by everyone?

fuck this shit I’m actually trying to be better and not unproductive and I’m getting insanely low marks

fuck this shit

I never want to study or work in my life I hate work it’s not even worth shit
Then be a neet

I need to be more productive, I'm wasting my fucking life as I type on here.

Nobody ever expected me to become shit and I didn’t become shit

What sort of stuff you struggling with marks wise?

I mean what subjects etc. Hard to concentrate because of thoughts of inceldom kind of thing? That was my issue in college
Hard to concrete cuz everything, inceldom isn’t even one of my top issues
I mean what subjects etc. Hard to concentrate because of thoughts of inceldom kind of thing? That was my issue in college
Even if I study good I get absolute garbage marks

As an incel being "productive" is meaningless besides fullfilling basic economical needs cause we dont have a purpose or goal for being productive in the first place

Hard to concrete cuz everything, inceldom isn’t even one of my top issues

Even if I study good I get absolute garbage marks
I struggled to find something I was interested in so was in the same position for a while. Wanted to be a game developer at first but ended up a website developer. Once you find something you are interested in it gets better but when it is decided for you it's hard.

Yeah. You know, i saw an user from other forum saying that inceldom causes men to be more demotivated with studies and work (basically stuff that made humans evolve technology), but on the other hand, an other dude said that the lack of women is the cause of men being competitive and trying to achieve good shit.. so idk.

u need work for Jewish shekels

Yeah. You know, i saw an user from other forum saying that inceldom causes men to be more demotivated with studies and work (basically stuff that made humans evolve technology), but on the other hand, an other dude said that the lack of women is the cause of men being competitive and trying to achieve good shit.. so idk.
it all comes down to whether youre low or high IQ, most of the time

If you are in college you can tell soyciety to fuck off. You only need the fucking paper (degree) and nothing else, validation from npcs is ephemeral.
If you are in high school and you are pressed by your parents, well..., you have to suck it up.
This is why high school years are the worst in a life of an outcast (and maybe normies too).

If they stop moving they start thinking, which is a bad thing

If you are in college you can tell soyciety to fuck off. You only need the fucking paper (degree) and nothing else, validation from npcs is ephemeral.
If you are in high school and you are pressed by your parents, well..., you have to suck it up.
This is why high school years are the worst in a life of an outcast (and maybe normies too).
I can’t even get the paper

Productivity rarely comes without reward, in case you work for yourself.

I can’t even get the paper
Whatever, get it or not.
If you get it, you will have more chances to get a decent job and die working for a soyciety which constantly spits on your face and values your worth according to your accrued goods.
If not, and if you are lucky, you will die as a NEET or worse yet, work in McDonalds until you are a old hag, and then get kicked out because they wont pay your retirement and die as an old dog in the streets.
Pick your fucking poison, because this life fucking sucks for everyone.

Normalfags are made more competitive because getting a betabuxx relationship is plausible for them, but non-normalfags are demoralized because they know it's over.

why should I be productive or contribute to this shitty society that doesnt care about my emotional needs?

maybe i’ll be motivated to contribute if society stops being gynocentric.

Normalfags are made more competitive because getting a betabuxx relationship is plausible for them, but non-normalfags are demoralized because they know it's over.
That makes sense.

I want to make money, and people say this productivity shit is how you make it. But i am not productive lmao, who has motivation to try when you are an ugly indian born from poverty with family that sabotage you for fun.

Get off your ass and at least try before you fully quit life. Sounds like to me you never tried and that's why you feel so much resentment.

Productivity is a toxic phenomenon, but it's better than doing nothing (just be in the medium, not productive and also not lazy).

why should I be productive or contribute to this shitty society that doesnt care about my emotional needs?

maybe i’ll be motivated to contribute if society stops being gynocentric.
Imagine society becomes even or even Male Centered for once , lol

For now your Just a Workingstock to Provide for Someone elses Need , while you cuck yourself to have the privilege to survive "

Yea fuck this Shit . Neet all the fucking Way.

Because Capitalism.

It’s a scheme from the elite to make the work-place a significant part of people’s lives. Control and money, they want people caged and surveilled. They also want to make sure people don’t get too much free-time to think on their own and learn about “controversial” content (such as this website).

Make the plebs work as hard as possible, that way people will be too tired to do anything but watch mainstream TV-channels when they arrive home

Last edited:
It’s a scheme from the elite to make the work-place a significant part of people’s lives. Control and money, they want people caged and surveilled. They also want to make sure people don’t get too much free-time to think on their own and learn about “controversial” content (such as this website).

Make the plebs work as hard as possible, that way people will be too tired to do anything but watch mainstream TV-channels when they arrive home
Agreed

Because when one isn't preoccupied with the delusion that they're doing something "useful" they slowly begin to realize they're actually losers.

Women, for example, like to keep busy with a lot of bullshit to not be "depressed." Why? Because then the curtain falls & they see they're lazy losers behind all of their "productiveness" and "good deeds" they do, like $1 donations on their Bezos next-day shipping distractions.

When women have nothing to do they sit around and actually realize they're losers, much in the same way society sees 99% of males by default. It's all a veil to women specifically -- they can feel more wanted due to how people treat them, so it's positive feedback/their delusions of self-worth and usefulness are enhanced. Why do you think that dumb bitch killed herself during the COVID lockdown bullshit? She had to face the facts -- she's lazy, talentless, low IQ probably and has nothing of true value live for. Maybe "lockdowns" are actually based in a way? LMAO

Of course most guys/normies/cucks are the same way, especially nowadays with their low T, materialistic Switch obsession or whatever. JFL Many guys have become like women, and women were already broken enough -- what does that tell you about the current state of gender/sex affairs? "Productivity" is merely the Jewish cousin of distraction -- the more shit you "have to do" the less you sit around and really realize how worthless you might be. I know plenty of people like this: without distractions they'd drink themselves to comas much quicker because the truth is rough.

Last edited:
Take the ted Kaczynski pill.

What makes this even more ridiculous:

It only applies to men.

Men should be productive, educated, wealthy, physically active, well-spoken, healthy.
Foids don't have to be anything except not obese, but some of them even fail at that.

Men should be productive, educated, wealthy, physically active, well-spoken, healthy.
Foids don't have to be anything except not obese, but some of them even fail at that.
Plus they're instantly brave, emancipated, inspiring and amazing when they achieve simple thing a man is expected to do.