Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why does everyone in soyciety want to bully and kill us?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
We are but poor innocent little inklers, we didn't do anything wrong, we don't deserve being persecuted :c

A38

Last edited:
Your face is your personality to normies

why the fuck not bitchboy :feelsBox:

we have committed too many thought crimes

You would do the same if you were goodlooking.

You realized the truth and promoted it, that's a crime in today's age.
Also your biggest crime is existing as an ugly male.

Imagine going to someone who is naturally good lucking, who has a well built body or talented at arts, or music or any other thing and just tell them to their face is that they are lucky to have their genetical base and all their talent or looks come from that genetical base. What do you think will happen? That person will get angry and they will tell you that it is not genetic, it is all hard work. They sacrificed so much to get what they have. However... deep down, they will know what you say is true, even though most of them won't be able to accept and admit it, which will make them incredibly resentful towards you. What happens is this, in a far bigger scale. What incels are doing is essentially invalidating all of the acomplishments of normies and other non-incel people. We are telling them the truth, all the things they are good at, their looks, their friends, significant others and all other things, they are all because their genetical base. This is a big damage for their egos because those people think that they worked so hard and earned the things they have. We are invalidating this thought of them, which makes them hateful towards us.

Ye, how would I know? rEtArD :feelstastyman:
Imagine defending soyciety as an inkwell, kys
Imagine going to someone who is naturally good lucking, who has a well built body or talented at arts, or music or any other thing and just tell them to their face is that they are lucky to have their genetical base and all their talent or looks come from that genetical base. What do you think will happen? That person will get angry and they will tell you that it is not genetic, it is all hard work. They sacrificed so much to get what they have. However... deep down, they will know what you say is true, even though most of them won't be able to accept and admit it, which will make them incredibly resentful towards you. What happens is this, in a far bigger scale. What incels are doing is essentially invalidating all of the acomplishments of normies and other non-incel people. We are telling them the truth, all the things they are good at, their looks, their friends, significant others and all other things, they are all because their genetical base. This is a big damage for their egos because those people think that they worked so hard and earned the things they have. We are invalidating this thought of them, which makes them hateful towards us.
High IQ observation

Imagine going to someone who is naturally good lucking, who has a well built body or talented at arts, or music or any other thing and just tell them to their face is that they are lucky to have their genetical base and all their talent or looks come from that genetical base. What do you think will happen?
they would laugh at me and throw me in the nearest bin.

Survival of the fittest.

Weeding out the weak to ensure a fitter tomorrow.

Imagine going to someone who is naturally good lucking, who has a well built body and just tell them to their face is that they are lucky to have their genetical base and all their talent or looks come from that genetical base. What do you think will happen? That person will get angry and they will tell you that it is not genetic, it is all hard work. They sacrificed so much to get what they have. However... deep down, they will know what you say is true, even though most of them won't be able to accept and admit it, which will make them incredibly resentful towards you. What happens is this, in a far bigger scale. What incels are doing is essentially invalidating all of the acomplishments of normies and other non-incel people. We are telling them the truth, their looks, friends, significant others and all other things, they are all because their genetical base. This is a big damage for their egos because those people think that they worked so hard and earned the things they have. We are invalidating this thought of them, which makes them hateful towards us.

Yes. I've been dealing with a Normie who has received too much validation.

Screenshot from 2021 11 06 08 42 33

Receptionist work at the nail salon, I assume.

Last edited:
They're evil at heart, and part of that evil is bullying and attacking people they don't like based solely on appearance.