Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does everyone claim discord is non NT or for outcasts

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
99.9% of guys use discord. Probably about a good 80% of guys in my school used discord pre Covid. I remember legit having a good amount of people from school in my discord friend list back in middle school 2018. JFL I remember being in servers with friends irl that contained foids including The oneitis I talked where we spammed gore. (Btw watching gore or shock videos isn’t a sperg trait either most guys do this in ms/hs)

Most guys use discord u can go to the slums of Atlanta or the frats of the richest areas in the USA and you’d see every single guy uses discord

i have never used fagcord

99.9% of teenage guys use discord. Probably about a good 80% of guys in my school used discord pre Covid. I remember legit having a good amount of people from school in my discord friend list back in middle school 2018. JFL I remember being in servers with friends irl that contained foids including The oneitis I talked where we spammed gore. (Btw watching gore or shock videos isn’t a sperg trait either most guys do this in ms/hs)

Most guys use discord u can go to the slums of Atlanta or the frats of the richest areas in the USA and you’d see every single guy uses discord
everything in this world is inverted
no shit, the platform everyone talks about and shits on... is used by everyone
thats why everyone talks about it
if it was really obscure nobody would even talk about it duh

everything in this world is inverted
no shit, the platform everyone talks about and shits on... is used by everyone
thats why everyone talks about it
if it was really obscure nobody would even talk about it duh
Yup but people on forums like this claim discord is some app only Incels use JFL.

Yup but people on forums like this claim discord is some app only Incels use JFL.
yeah its retarded. Its the most normie platform ever. Tons of women on there, huge amount of userbase is foids
which is why men use it
orbiting and simping

yeah its retarded. Its the most normie platform ever. Tons of women on there, huge amount of userbase is foids
which is why men use it
orbiting and simping

View attachment 1077052
it’s not uncommon to find ur average foid using that app. I’ve seen people also claim this but plenty of foids irl use discord. I was very active in Normie kind of shitposter places of discord many Years ago and plenty of standard htbs were using it.

Most people on .is claim the opposite. They claim that Discord is for normies only, jfl

I think it’s a normie trait to use it for GCs with your friends. Having online friends is still probably somewhat a sperg trait though

it probably depends on which Discord servers they mean

discord is where alllthe normalfags are now that many of them dont socialize

Bullshit

Plenty of sexhaver normies there