Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does every white foid have a dog?

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
It's ridiculous you can't even go to a park without these fucking old ass bitches taking their dogs for a walk all the time these old bags take these stupid animals off the leesh to shit everywhere and disturb others all the time please all foids who take their dogs out for walks in the night kindly gouge out your stomach and die slowly in a random hallway its like you want to be a dick for no reason like go have ur dog smell up ur old hatch or something just keep away from me f7ck man woman shouldn't be allowed to go outside without a permit because all they do is look for trouble :feelsseriously:

Bc they are cute
85C01421 ED18 4E2E BC4F 9A2C948651BD

Not every white foid has a dog.
Not even close.
/thread

It's a good theory. I mean I've always felt a great void in my life and maybe its because I have never had black slaves to pick cotton from my colonial era farm just like wealthy people in the 1800s that I'm not even related to in any way.

:smonk:

It's ridiculous you can't even go to a park without these fucking old ass bitches taking their dogs for a walk all the time these old bags take these stupid animals off the leesh to shit everywhere and disturb others all the time please all foids who take their dogs out for walks in the night kindly gouge out your stomach and die slowly in a random hallway its like you want to be a dick for no reason like go have ur dog smell up ur old hatch or something just keep away from me f7ck man woman shouldn't be allowed to go outside without a permit because all they do is look for trouble :feelsseriously:
They fuck it

This too unironically. Whites bloodline requires them to enslave others.
Not every white foid has a dog.
Not even close.
/thread
In AmeriMUTT land many many do. I see many fat ones with Pitbulls. Actually I think black foids have more Pitbulls per capita
It's a good theory. I mean I've always felt a great void in my life and maybe its because I have never had black slaves to pick cotton from my colonial era farm just like wealthy people in the 1800s that I'm not even related to in any way.
If your slav your fake white.

Real whites = Spain, UK,Dutch,Nords,France,German whatever

almost All the countries that owned slaves.

Last edited: