Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does every guy think he's special and bad things can't happen to him?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm reposting this again but:

Why does every guy always assume the best outcome in everything he possible does not just including women?

"Yeah bro, gonna start my own business"
"Gonna go out to the bar tonight bro and get a hot girl"

Despite there being a 99% failure rate for most of this shit

Because they haven't seen the many others failing

Well you gotta try before you know if you succeed or not.

delusional fucks lol

it's always best to assume the absolute worst negative outcome humanly possible so you don't get disappointed

even if you want to walk in a mall, you should assume that someone will shoot it up that day and potentially shoot you, maybe some girl won't like your subhuman presence near her and spit on you or look at you weird, etc.

it's always best to assume the absolute worst negative outcome humanly possible so you don't get disappointed

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER.

Socialization/parents/educators/(((Disney))) telling them they can be anything they want when they grow up so betas keep producing and consuming and don't LDAR.

delusional fucks lol

even if you want to walk in a mall, you should assume that someone will shoot it up that day and potentially shoot you, maybe some girl won't like your subhuman presence near her and spit on you or look at you weird, etc.
I’ve always thought like that never knew it was a common mindset till now tbh

because they're all delusional morons

I’ve always thought like that never knew it was a common mindset till now tbh

I mean I don't just mean negative

I just mean to expect the ABSOLUTE worst thing possible. For example, I expect to get mugged while walking home at night from college, etc. I guess I'm just jaded

Normies would just be like "expect the unexpected bruh lol"

They haven't massively failed yet, so why should anything go wrong? All normies are solipsists. That's why their advice is shit.

They think they're Chad or some protagonist from a movie because they watched some stupid motivational clips and do affirmations.

Most guys I've met don't think they're special... I think that you're thinking of femoids. What man goes around thinking he's a catch or whatever? I've never met any. Most men are modest. Most women are entitled.

Most guys I've met don't think they're special... I think that you're thinking of femoids. What man goes around thinking he's a catch or whatever? I've never met any. Most men are modest. Most women are entitled.

this is extremely true.

Because high T men are usually delusional with their risk taking behaviour