Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does every female have a huge presecution complex when women are not oppressed at all

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If you have a vagina youre automatically a member of the upper class, LOL @ women claiming that theyre even remotely oppressed

When feminist demand for equality they just want to be superior.
7A45749D DF65 4479 9064 45BB78180EDF

If you have a vagina youre automatically a member of the upper class, LOL @ women claiming that theyre even remotely oppressed
it's true though

I remember reading this book called "Body Language" when I was a kid and what really pissed me off was when it was stated there that women by default have higher social status. They weren't wrong, in fact it's even worse...

Btw what is the name of the chad in your profile pic?

ok these thread titles are degenerating into pajeetspeak fucking hell.

but yeah I agree.

you know the guy used in wtf memes? well he was actually pretty based

read @Legionarivs ' signature. he said that.

N00887 10

When feminist demand for equality they just want to be superior.
View attachment 55498
THIS. because women don’t want equality, they want superiority and most importantly they want CHAD every other guy is just collateral damage they want to shit in men as much as they can in hopes that CHAD will become beta and stay w them

it's true though

I remember reading this book called "Body Language" when I was a kid and what really pissed me off was when it was stated there that women by default have higher social status. They weren't wrong, in fact it's even worse...

Btw what is the name of the chad in your profile pic?
Nate Garner

Based Socrates knows.
91CB6D86 0CAD 4B3A A5D9 D0ABB857C4C1

DFF80C41 45EA 4CA0 A8A4 35FC7F016AFE

Because they're solipsistic. Everything only exists as how it relates to them.

Aristotle made similar attributes:

Aristotle quotes on women

good lord there is a gold mine:

and they don't stop coming they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Because they're solipsistic. Everything only exists as how it relates to them.

This tbh. I.e. if you showed a woman that there are also hardships men need to endur they would not even understand that because it has no relevance on their life. Women are unable to see anything other than their own self interest. They are not capable of moral thoughts or justice.

This tbh. I.e. if you showed a woman that there are also hardships men need to endur they would not even understand that because it has no relevance on their life. Women are unable to see anything other than their own self interest. They are not capable of moral thoughts or justice.

truth

Based Socrates knows.

Aristotle made similar attributes:

good lord there is a gold mine:

and they don't stop coming they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Ancient Greeks were very blackpilled. They were basically proto-Islam, Athens for example forced foids to cover up and segregated them to the women's quarter of the house where they couldn't interact with men outside the family. Spartans were mega-cucked though, their women would literally cuck them while they were away at war and would run the household.

tutorial mode with all cheats enabled and a trainer and easy difficulty mods and hacks and the ability to reprogram the game is too hard for them

meanwhile we live on nightmare difficulty, all the enemies have 1,000,000 hp, kill you in 1 hit, have aimbot, can shoot through walls.

Last edited:
Because they know incels are real..and they are just holograms

Because they suck at making money and careermaxxing.
They don't understand that the time they spend with the girls at Starbucks, browsing Instagram, swiping Tinder and deepthroating Chads; careercels spends working.

because they have no idea how hard life is so every little problem they face is oppression to them

You’re asking “why” as if you’re looking for a rational, logical explanation.. you’re trying to understand a pathological creature that doesn’t understand itself or why it does the things it does. The foid acts without rhyme or reason. There is no such string of words nor any equations that can explain a foid’s actions. They exist outside the fabric of space-time.

Last edited:
because while females actually have a better life than males contrary to their belief and either have equal amount of rights or maybe even more compared to the male gender, they still like to whinge and whine saying they are oppressed because " im a woman!!!!!!!!!"

It buys them humanitarian headway from society. It gives them stuff.

And it makes them feel entitled and right to get their way.

Females are subject to a cognitive bias that makes them perceive threats where there is no threat. This is an evolutionary adaptation.

They're egotistical whores who can't help themselves but to feel victimized so they can receive sympathy, gibs and more empowerment