Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR why does cum smell like piss

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i was masturbating and lots of cum came out. it landed all around my bed, now some hours later it smells like piss. I have no pissbottles so its not that, does anyone know why cum smells like urin

My cum is high quality so it smells like petrol.

It smells like some dressing sauce.

If you have left over piss which didn't come out sitting in your urethra it will mix with the cum and make it smell pissy.

If you have left over piss which didn't come out sitting in your urethra it will mix with the cum and make it smell pissy.
it is over for me, piss in my bed. have now cleaned it but that's nasty

my cum just smells like cum

Maybe you fap too much. Try no fap for some days. If you can get your cum thick, it won't smell like piss. And it won't taste like that

mines smells like fish

I think maybe your piss might smell like cum because cum has a very distinct smell to it. I can always tells when a customer has recently jacked it and not washed up well because I can smell the distinct cum smell on them

Maybe you fap too much. Try no fap for some days. If you can get your cum thick, it won't smell like piss. And it won't taste like that
I can't do that bro, 2 high T

My cum has no smell

Mine smells like chlorine

i didnt smell my cum tbh

i like the smell of mine

Smells like pancake batter to me

Mine smells and tastes great to me, but I guess they are smells you get used to. Like the smell of your room would smell bad to other people but not to you.

Last edited:
Mine smells like cheese and chlorine

Sometimes it smells bad idk why tbh weird stuff. I dont like cumming on pants but i need to :ping:

Mine smells and tastes great to me

Indeed. My ejaculation smells pretty good and taste well. By the way, my whole room smells like my penis and my penis smells good.

Mine smells like chlorine. Is this normal?

my cum smells like dead fish srs

My cum smells like stacy pussy

I think maybe your piss might smell like cum because cum has a very distinct smell to it. I can always tells when a customer has recently jacked it and not washed up well because I can smell the distinct cum smell on them
Bloodhoundcel.

because I fucked her until 1 min ago when I started fucking urs

19457.jpg

Because Stacy pussy must smell as good as my cum or it's not worth it

Most likely she stinks down there.

cum should smell like cum :feelsokman:

"Why does it cum when I pee?"