Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does chads and stacys feel the need to humiliate us?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
i get it when it comes to the norms their midcore pathetic little lives could use constant ego boost to provide a sense or reassurance for themselves that we at the very bottom thus making them feel little more worthy and superior! that and or collecting some woke points to showcase to their roasties
but the elites?! (chad and his cumbags) i don't get this one, you'd think people of higher status are a bit more contented with what they have going
(and they have plenty) its just pretty odd!
if i were a chad id be busy warming my footlong up a hoe ass getting ready to skull fuck her brains out, the last thing on my mind would be the mere thought of a 30 yold bald, short. virgin. autistic incel living in his mom basement , let alone bully him, where do they get the energy to do that?. what are their motives? its beyond me:feelswhat::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

I'll personally murder all chads and stacies

Has Chad ever bullied you? In my experience it's HTN who punch down to truecels the most to try and cement their status firmly within the sexhaver camp. Sort of like how the nouveau riche and petit bourgeois parade their supposed wealth the most where the ultra rich prefer to stay out of the public and only in their circle of other ultra rich.