Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you want a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I hate women, they're vile, annoying, manipulative and annoying creatures.

However, I have so many regrets in my life, so many fuck-ups, so much shit, that I don't want to miss out on even more aspects of life.

Ideally, I'd like an under 30 girlfriend before I turn 30 myself. Just for a couple months, have sex a few dozen times and that's it. At least after that I wouldn't be a 40 year-old dude looking back to having wasted his entire youth.

Naturally, I harbor no illusions. It's over for me, I'm just venting now.

For validation purposes mainly. I yearn for the day I get to bring home a young 18-20 yo foid to my parent's and show them how very wrong of them they were to ever question my sexuality.

inb4 cope

Because romantic love represents true validation of our achievements and our persons, and is the ultimate symbol for approval.

Its impossible to face the challenges of life without confidence or self worth.

And it’s pretty hard to feel self worth when 50+% of the worlds population believes you have none.

Because I want to dignify my existance sticking my penis in a criterious hole.

No one needs a female for any more than that.

Because romantic love represents true validation of our achievements and our persons, and is the ultimate symbol for approval.

Its impossible to face the challenges of life without confidence or self worth.

And it’s pretty hard to feel self worth when 50+% of the worlds population believes you have none.

Validation,Attention and a man who is :
6ft or more
6pack abs or decent shape
6 figure salary
Incredibly Handsome to top it off
6 inch or more dick

Yet I’ve never met any other femoid outside old people that can actually cook, clean, and look after kids.

dick in vagina

A woman is only good for sticking your dick in her vagina, beside that she's a low IQ creature with no important value.

Because the other option is to go gay.

I need to make release with my cock

1. I want somebody to wait for me and give me hope to live
2. Physical contact
3. Social proof

validation. love and affection. i dont care much about sex. if i had a gf i would probably. im just so lonely it hurts.

It's my only desire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back