Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think you're incel?

what do you believe is the main reason you're incel?

• Face

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • height

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • neurodivergent

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poor

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • ethnic

• because of society (woman are allowed to work, hypergamy etc)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I'm a normiefag who believes in sub 8 theory

• Total voters
What do you think sub 8 theory means?

i would say autism and trauma

this should be checkboxes. multiple of these are accurate for me

Face and height.

I would select multiple if I could.
Ugly, neurodivergent, mutt, PTSD, poor.
Over before it began... :feelsUnreal:

What do you think sub 8 theory means?
If you're sub 8 = incel. I see a fair amount of people here say that 90% of man are incels which i think is absurd.

this should be checkboxes. multiple of these are accurate for me
I know, multiple are true for me as well. But I want to see what you guys think is the biggest reason

No females have ever shown an interest into me, even when I "approached"

Because I don’t look good enough. Sometimes I cope thinking it’s because I’m a mentalcel though.

I'm ugly, neurodivergent and poor. :feelsbadman:

If you're sub 8 = incel. I see a fair amount of people here say that 90% of man are incels which i think is absurd.
Sub 8 doesn’t necessarily mean incel, but foids don’t feel sexual attraction to sub 8 men, sub 6 is more incel level.

Sub 8 doesn’t necessarily mean incel, but foids don’t feel sexual attraction to sub 8 men, sub 6 is more incel level.
yeah I sincerely believe this theory is ridiculous. Emotions can make someone way more attractive than what they actually are. This is something I have experienced myself, where I have seen an ugly girl as average looking because I had feelings for her.

yeah I sincerely believe this theory is ridiculous. Emotions can make someone way more attractive than what they actually are. This is something I have experienced myself, where I have seen an ugly girl as average looking because I had feelings for her.
star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-2005-is-the-first-v0-du793o16ua4a1.png

Most important reasons:
1) Face
2)Feminism & Soycial media /w dating apps
3) Social Phobia & Autism
4) Race - Slav = balding ugly subhuman

what do you believe is the main reason you're incel?
Clearly, being ND. I'm probably not that ugly, and I'm a manlet but as tall as average foid so it could be much worse. NTpill strikes hard. :feelsrope:

dickcels excluded again

pretty much all of them except for sub8

Ugly + Manlet + Neurodivergence

Bald. Facial scarring. Ugly nose.

wouldn't you need to get close to having sex for a woman to reject you tho? I doubt this is the case for most dickcels here
women can tell if you have a micropenis even if they don't make conscious note of it they will have an aversion to your beta male aura

1. society
2. face
3. height

Because i'm ugly and short. What is this question?

question is what's the biggest contributor. Do you think being short plays a bigger role than being ugly?
Probably being short is worse. I've seen tall dudes with ugly faces getting girls
And i don't mean random men and women walking together, they could be anything. That's a shit argument that normies love to make "muh i see ugly dudes with girls". They could not even be dating.
I mean i see them clearly demonstrating that they are together. Kissing with obvious attraction, etc.
But then again not like they were really truecel tier. I'm a short truecel so no chance for me.

a little bit of all. am searching for a job, am short, my face is like 4/10, i have black hair and brown eyes and a little bit retarder

Face, ethnicity, and autism.

5'6 asian. my face isn't ugly, but my race and height work together to disqualify me from receiving any female attention.

Face, Neurodiverse, bullying.

I'm lowest 0.0001 percentile ugliest mf on this planet, my face is beyond disgusting

Strength, endurance, looks, money

nearly all of the above except fat and ethnic

Fakecel spotted:
019c63_48f2999f94304d45812d6551ee8f4bf1~mv2.jpg

I don't know, I am just "bad" in many aspects. Probably slightly neurodivergent (but not diagnosed and still functioning), unattractive (but not extremely ugly), overweight (but not extremely obese) and not rich (but also not poor ... but not so rich someone would marry me for the money). I am white, but have brown hair + eyes, so not the "best" kind of white.

So I think it's just the combination of factors which makes me have too low value.

Autism, height and the pathetic nature of women nowadays

I don't know, I am just "bad" in many aspects. Probably slightly neurodivergent (but not diagnosed and still functioning), unattractive (but not extremely ugly), overweight (but not extremely obese) and not rich (but also not poor ... but not so rich someone would marry me for the money). I am white, but have brown hair + eyes, so not the "best" kind of white.

So I think it's just the combination of factors which makes me have too low value.
If you have no obvious red flag (from a foid's point of view), then maybe you're not that f*cked. You should ask for a third party opinion.