Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do you think you are crazy?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I think the craziest thing about me is my desperation to seem normal. Normies have an intuitive sense to be normal in every fiber of their being. They don't have to absorb normal and study it like a physics problem, TO BE normal. They simply are. They just accept country music to have a good time. I have to make it this huge method acting ritual.

Objectively speaking I have toxic :soy: levels of both fear and hatred of women. Every single woman I come across is a twitter addict that posts on FDS and is conspiring against short, ethnic, introverted, or autistic men. If they say otherwise they are either taken or lying. Everyone is gaslighting me, they are saying one thing and doing another.

I think every person is a racist Qanon level anti-pedo consipiracy theorist that is quick to call any man that's alone in a park or is just otherwise weird or alone, a pedophile. THEY WANT TO DESTROY YOU ON A FALSE ACCUSATION BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE HOW YOU LOOK.

Every person is 10x more racist than you think.

The only law should be an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I hate children and think they are disgusting goblins. Most of them are unhappy accidents from people that have the inability to map out life in terms of timelines. I feel bad that children have to endure the pure oppression that is childhood.

I am incapable of watching basic media without getting triggered over its depictions of race or romance. I can only feel somewhat normal watching ragebait and snuff films.

I think romantic love is an inherently an unethical institution that perpetuates bigotry, hierarchies, suffering, and disillusionment--- and that it should be abolished, and the human race should go extinct once we solve for singularity.

At the end of the day, the only thing that makes me crazy are the things, or LACK OF things that happens to me.

I get far more out of life screaming into a google query void, or a board full of incels than I do out of human interaction.

The only thing good thing that ever happened in my life is that I masturbated. I regret travelling the world, I regret attempting to live my life to the fullest, I regret being in nature, because I could have masturbated even more. Anything beyond masturbation or drug use is just masquerading as a normie. I am more cyborg than soul.

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. Is one foid quote I agree the fuck out of. It's just honest.

Last edited:
Tbh I relate to this post. Sorry you have to go through this.