Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you think white people the most successful race?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★
23d 15h 21m
My guess is they feel superior to other races because they have the features which are the most distinct from our close-cousin primates. They have light skin, thin noses, thin lips, light eyes, blonde hair, and a non-protruding mouth. This makes them feel as though they are more "evolved," which translates into treating other races like they are beneath them. High IQ might also come into play. Their taller stature has certainly given them a natural advantage when conquering people of other races, for example, the Native Americans and the Indians.
Most imporantly, they seem to be the most ambitious out of all the races, always clamoring for more resources and willing to do what it takes to achieve it. Their greed knows no bounds.

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

Based TROLLCEL and SHITPILLED
★★
26d 1h 30m
Mediterranean (italian) creative intelligence
Combined with norse (german) industriousness, practicality, and physical strength

That's how you cook up the master race buddy boyos

Lobo

Lobo

Greycel
1d 19h 4m
Most imporantly, they seem to be the most ambitious out of all the races, always clamoring for more resources and willing to do what it takes to achieve it. Their greed knows no bounds.
I was literally about to type this when I read the title. Have a friend who's a white supremacist and he concluded based on lots of research that it has to do with ambition, and not so much high IQ because if that were the case, East Asians would be the superior race and they're not.

He's also highly against Africans and people of other races migrating into his country (Belgium) and procreating with white women, he said they'll take over the population and make whites a minority in their own land. Said he feels helpless that he can't do anything to stop it, as he's a huge patriot.

Kinehawk

Kinehawk

Recruit
★★★★★
14h 1m
Because it's the most attractive race

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

blackpilled by reality
38d 20h 31m
they had help from jews

Lobo

Lobo

Greycel
1d 19h 4m
Combined with norse (german) industriousness, practicality, and physical strength
This sounds more like societal expectations than a genetic thing tbh, but if you have studies to prove it I'd be more than willing to learn more about it :feelsstudy:

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
163d 3h 32m
6EC458C1 EFA3 4A43 879E 08B4A7DC9DBD

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★
23d 15h 21m
I was literally about to type this when I read the title. Have a friend who's a white supremacist and he concluded based on lots of research that it has to do with ambition, and not so much high IQ because if that were the case, East Asians would be the superior race and they're not.

He's also highly against Africans and people of other races migrating into his country (Belgium) and procreating with white women, he said they'll take over the population and make whites a minority in their own land. Said he feels helpless that he can't do anything to stop it, as he's a huge patriot.
While I find the idea of white supremacy a bit silly, I do sympathize with him not wanting to be a minority in his own country. However he has privilege over other races and will continue to have privilege even if his own become a minority.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★
24d 13h 9m
They aren't. The west has only been dominant for the past 300 years. The Asians and the Arabs have been dominant for longer

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★
24d 13h 9m
Europeans throughout most of human history were not a dominant race. In midevil times they lived in squalor and we're too retarded to clean themselves

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★
23d 15h 21m
They aren't. The west has only been dominant for the past 300 years. The Asians and the Arabs have been dominant for longer
Maybe it's just cyclical and we'll see another race overtake whites soon.

future&$

future&$

Greycel
4d 4h 20m
If your talking past 500 years (because that’s the span of time they would be considered dominant technologically) it was mostly becuase they had a lot of competition between themselves but didn’t share their tech with others for some reason they invented racism. Like it used to be about religion then it changed to being about race

Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
14d 3h 26m
calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
12d 11h 20m
Indracel

Indracel

Fat Link’s Adoring Fan
★★★
18d 4h 56m
It doesn’t make sense to say Europeans are the most “successful” race because only some Europeans are. Specifically, Western Europeans. If I had to explain why, it would be because of the Colombian Exchange.

My guess is they feel superior to other races because they have the features which are the most distinct from our close-cousin primates. They have light skin, thin noses, thin lips, light eyes, blonde hair, and a non-protruding mouth. This makes them feel as though they are more "evolved," which translates into treating other races like they are beneath them.
How could this be the case if we only knew apes were our close genetic cousins since the 19th century? This post-dated most European colonialism.

High IQ might also come into play. Their taller stature has certainly given them a natural advantage when conquering people of other races, for example, the Native Americans and the Indians.
Not really, most of the fighting force behind the conquest of the Americas were indigenous American allies against the Aztec Triple Alliance and not Spaniards. Previously the Spaniards were driven out of Tenochtitlan in La Noche Triste. Also, most of the troops that the European mercantilist companies deployed to gradually establish control over India were local Indian sepoys.

Indians were noted as pretty tall by the ancient Greeks. Several groups of Native Americans like the Plains Indians also are tall. The majority of them died due to infectious disease from Old World pathogens, not being weaker.

How were they more ambitious than any other culture? Europe superseding other nations (or more specifically, just Western Europe) in terms of socioeconomic development only took root after Europe leachmaxxed the Americas through the Colombian Exchange. That only ever happened because Europeans wanted a trade route to India that bypassed the Ottomans who were profiting as middlemen.

Europeans didn’t want to do stuff like conquer India, btw. That was mostly done because EIC were forced to because of the absence of a unifying central government since they were greedy capitalists, and India was later transferred to the British crown.

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

★★
26d 1h 30m
This sounds more like societal expectations than a genetic thing tbh, but if you have studies to prove it I'd be more than willing to learn more about it :feelsstudy:
Ancient Romans/Greeks were engineers, philosophers and mathematicians
Despite mass superiority they were not practical which is why the roman empire ultimately collapsed

Despite this, rome maintained power over all of Europe through the pope/roman catholic
They hoarded all knowledge and were few educated people (within the church)

Franks, Saxons and Danes came down into Europe mixing in to england and france notably normandy
This genetic combination stirred on low for a while and then Mediterranean creativity
came back in the form of the renaissance (began in Italy)

Once that was left to cool amid loads of north/south interbreeding genetic superiority was ready to be served
that came in the form of the industrial revolution (originated in england)

Now Ancient Rome mogged the shit out of everyone
1800s renaissance naval/firepower also mogged outrageously

But the industrial revolution is where Europe basically left the rest of the world completely behind
If not for world wars 1&2 the rest of the world would have never acquired european tech
and they would all still be living in huts (china, india, middle east, literally everywhere not white)

but the super powers had to leverage their poor ass backwards colonies for bodies
they trained them, gave them weapons, conferred technology and ultimately seeded their independence

then it gets even more interesting because white power transferred from Europe to Moscow and America
they then entered into the digital age with microprocessors and internet (began in USA)

once more the white empire completely left the rest of the world in the dust
and again, they would never have caught up but then something strange happened

THE GREAT CUCKENING
At this point, with basically alien-level tech by comparison to the rest of the world
I'm guessing whites just felt so superior that they became morally compromised

The the hippies, jews and niggers created an onslaught of white gibs that modernized the whole world

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 17h 37m
halo effect

both male and females have the highest smv in the world.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 7h 14m

That's how you cook up the master race buddy boyos
Shut the fuck up anti semite
Jews are the master race we have controlled gentiles since humans (((((evolved)))))) and will rule for the next 1000000 years

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

★★
26d 1h 30m
Shut the fuck up anti semite
Jews are the master race we have controlled gentiles since humans (((((evolved)))))) and will rule for the next 1000000 years
jews may be the masters of the cuck
but what about the 1000 years Egyptian slaves? :feelshaha:

and the holocaust, what about that? :feelskek:

besides ya'll never invented anything other than white shame :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

though it was used to great effect ngl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 7h 14m
jews may be the masters of the cuck
but what about the 1000 years Egyptian slaves? :feelshaha:

and the holocaust, what about that? :feelskek:

besides ya'll never invented anything other than white shame :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

though it was used to great effect ngl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Oy vey we destroyed Egypt economy over that they are now poor shithole. And you better not fucking forget the 6 million dead you filthy Goyim you need to be punished for that gentile uprising for the rest of your shit life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have always ruled since humans evolved from monkeys since ((((we)))) probably came from another planet that’s why my family has such long life genes all my family members die around 110-120 years old

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

★★
26d 1h 30m
Oy vey we destroyed Egypt economy over that they are now poor shithole. And you better not fucking forget the 6 million dead you filthy Goyim you need to be punished for that gentile uprising for the rest of your shit life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have always ruled since humans evolved from monkeys since ((((we)))) probably came from another planet that’s why my family has such long life genes all my family members die around 110-120 years old

You jews was probably GIFTED to the egyptians by REAL aliens
Cause 110 years is a whole lot of work to get out of a SLAVE :feelshaha:

Ya'll showed up in medieval europe and they just kept killing you
I mean literally throughout history, people have repeatedly killed jews for basically no reason :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Without the whites weakening from the hippy generation and following
prevalence of JEW media, ya'll have nothing

Ya'll also invented trannyism and gay shit over there in Germany like
RIGHT BEFORE they started gassing your asses :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

tit for tat bro stop being and gay and stop sucking on baby penises :feelshaha:

3movs

3movs

Captain
★★★
38d 14h 19m
Why do you think shitskin s refuse to gto white countries and leave us alone?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
41d 4m
White people created most modern inventions. White people have different phenotypes. White people display high sexual dimorphism.