Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do you think in my case, study/workmaxxing is esentially pointless, whlist to a 4/10-5/10 it is not?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Why did you discourage me to studymaxx and workmaxx, I wonder if I could have had a chance if I did study to the maxx and do a PhD/masters and get six-seven figures then use money + family money to attract women

What, you are unbanned already?

Y

es
question here
If you are truly rich, and want women.. then theres only one solution

If you are rich, and actually cannot score a hit with anyone - forget about it, please

Even if you will get somebody, that somebody will be with you only for your money, and will try to take your wealth with her, when she divorces you

Forget about it

If you are truly rich, and want women.. then theres only one solution

If you are rich, and actually cannot score a hit with anyone - forget about it, please

Even if you will get somebody, that somebody will be with you only for your money, and will try to take your wealth with her, when she divorces you

Forget about it
cope

I don't see why studymaxxing/wealthmaxxing wouldn't be beneficial to you; even if it doesn't let you ascend, you can still comfortably NEETmaxx once at a early retirement. :feelsjuice:

Studymaxx for yourself, it's a good distraction, and it gets you good opportunities. Don't do it for the f*males because the f*males you get from studymaxxing are not worth it, they're just opportunistic gold diggers who'd cuck you and leave you the instant you cannot provide for them.

I don't see why studymaxxing/wealthmaxxing wouldn't be beneficial to you; even if it doesn't let you ascend, you can still comfortably NEETmaxx once at a early retirement. :feelsjuice:
Look, other guys saying almost the same things as me

Studymaxx for yourself, it's a good distraction, and it gets you good opportunities. Don't do it for the f*males because the f*males you get from studymaxxing are not worth it, they're just opportunistic gold diggers who'd cuck you and leave you the instant you cannot provide for them.

And also you can have other materialistic dreams satisfied