Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you think I'm an ethnic just because I like blonde women?

Kevin2

Kevin2

Greycel
★★★
I don't get it, I'm literally white and white guys like blondes too. You guys also paint these ethnic guys in a bad manner like horny ugly men but you white men are the same as these "shitskins"

Ethnicfoidcope

our moral duty as ethnicz is to defile white women

That image is stupid, i know a lot of middle eastern men who marry their own kind

Im half white half iranian myself

Ignore these trolls bro

So you are telling me your dominant fathers persian genes didnt make you brown aswell and your white mothers non dominant genes took over? hard to believe.

Most of the time dominant genes are brown skin, unless your father is white and your mother is persian.
No I'm just lightskinned

I dont know tbh honest why some users get all worked up if someone mentions blonde foids. Its some worship or something.

Aryan genes mog, that's why.

Mogger genes then hard to believe you are incel, are you fakecel hmm
It's not a good thing, when i was younger a lot of foids made fun of me for looking "Indian"
like hindu indian

then its your features probably, light brown skin is rare in indians they are mostly just brown or even dark brown.
No, it's because foids are stupid. They can't tell the difference between MENA and Indian

It depends if you live in germany you will be seen as turkish. The only way to look mixed is to have a different eye color these days

You are persian so you have south asian dna which makes you look indian.
It's brutal

In my bluepilled days, I used to think that 5'5 115lbs foids like this were in reach for me, because I was a 5'6 dude around the 145lbs range.

This mayo whore right here, is an example of a 5'5 115lbs foid:

Boy was I wrong. This fuckin bitch weighs less than the vast majority of American foids ( because the average American foid is 5'4 170lbs). Which means that she is very likely, highly desired by top tier white men (chads), and white men in general already have the highest smv out of all the races of men by far.

So that was delusional bluepilled thinking on my part being 5'6 AND Asian. I already knew it was bad for us Asian males but didn't see enough data, experienced enough rejection and/or subtle mistreament in general (microaggressions as they call it). As of now I know a lot better. I faced flat out hostility from foids for no reason whatsoever. Experienced many of these completely unprovoked un-called for moments of hostility from foids for several years by now.

That before pic of her to the left where she was 140lbs, a 5'11+ high tier normie white guy or chadlite is more of her looks match.

Little did I know, my looksmatch is actually more like a 4'11 to 5'1 dark skinned and fat ethnic foid. And I couldn't even get that and STILL can't. I see 6ft+ white dudes with literal 5'3 noodlewhores or latinas here in SF from time to time.

If white tallfags are actually having to resort to those midget ethnic toilets, than my chances as a manlet ethnic male for ANY foid is basically ultra slim to none. At least here where I live.

Last edited:
In my bluepilled days, I used to think that 5'5 115lbs foids like this were in reach for me, because I was a 5'6 dude around the 145lbs range.

This mayo whore right here, is an example of a 5'5 115lbs foid:

View attachment 659920

Boy was I wrong. This fuckin bitch weighs less than the vast majority of American foids ( because the average American foid is 5'4 170lbs). Which means that she is very likely, highly desired by top tier white men (chads), and white men in general already have the highest smv out of all the races of men by far.

So that was delusional bluepilled thinking on my part being 5'6 AND Asian. I already knew it was bad for us Asian males but didn't see enough data, experienced enough rejection and/or subtle mistreament in general (microaggressions as they call it). As of now I know a lot better. I faced flat out hostility from foids for no reason whatsoever. Experienced many of these completely unprovoked un-called for moments of hostility from foids for several years by now.

That before pic of her to the left where she was 140lbs, a 5'11+ high tier normie white guy or chadlite is more of her looks match.

Little did I know, my looksmatch is actually more like a 4'11 to 5'1 dark skinned and fat ethnic foid. And I couldn't even get that and STILL can't. I see 6ft+ white dudes with literal 5'3 noodlewhores or latinas here in SF from time to time.

If white tallfags are actually having to resort to those midget ethnic toilets, than my chances as a manlet ethnic male for ANY foid is basically ultra slim to none. At least here where I live.
It really isn't fair